Keller Williams Realty / fraud and scam
I purchased a house in July 2006, using the services of two Keller-Williams agents - Deborah Bigby and Travis Westry. During the transaction, the agents received material facts about the foundation of the property which were not presented to me. In November, 2006 after noticing cracks around my doors, windows, and walls I had my home assessed by PowerLift and RamJack and found that the foundation needed repair. I immediately called Ms. Bigby who promised 'we will get your house fixed.'
After a few months I realized that Ms. Bigby had no intention of having my foundation repaired. I wrote the Attorney General, who referred my complaint to the N. C. Real Estate Commission. After a thorough, lengthy investigation by Mr. Stephen Fussell, a December 2008 meeting of the N. C. Real Estate Commission determined that realtors Deborah Bigby, Travis L. Westry and Wayne H. Hankins had violated the provisions of G. S. 93A of the Commission. Incidentally, before the Commission could rule against Ms. Bigby in my case, her license was revoked in another case.
Armed with Consent Orders against Mr. Travis Westry whereas his license was revoked, and Mr. Wayne Hankins, whereas his license was suspended, legal representation was engaged to offer a settlement to Raleigh Partners, Inc. dba Keller-Williams. Keller-Williams refused to settle, even after numerous attempts by legal representation.
Since December 2007, I have attempted to bring resolution to this problem, by means of appropriate protocol, waiting for the investigation to reveal what I knew was fact.
The Keller-Williams website professes 'using integrity when dealing with customers and making sure their needs come first. By their actions-or rather inaction, in this situation, Keller-Williams has not shown integrity; at the very least, they could be seen as condoning their realtors' questionable actions.
This may seem like merely another complaint in a long line of ones where big business had taken advantage of the customer, but my goal is bigger than merely the repair of my foundation. As two of the aforementioned realtors have been charged with unsavory misconduct in other cases, it shows that I am neither the first nor the only person who has had trouble with them.
The history of questionable conduct of Raleigh Partners, Inc. dba Keller-Williams should be made public so that other consumers will not have to endure an ordeal such as this one.
More Keller Williams Realty Complaints & Reviews
- Keller Williams Realty / Kellerwilliamsbrentwood.com - the darkside of keller williams 
- Keller Williams Real Estate - telling lies to my realtor hoping to gain a higher price! 
- Keller Williams Realty - scammers 
- Keller Williams - Patrick Knapp - 01017659 - unethical - deceitful - 
- Keller Williams Realtor - agent angie kearns richards 
- Keller Williams Realty - terry reitz, certified default resolution specialist
- Keller Williams Realty - jeremiah jones /kathy wolfe/ carl stockwell
- Keller Williams Realty - real estate agent
- Keller Williams Realty - refusal to show property
- Keller Williams Realty - giving out my lockbox code to prospective tenants