Keepsake Rosaries / Non-Delivery

Keepsake Rosaries
Anyone that has been scammed by Keepsake Rosaries, please contact me.
Det. Ed DeVoe
Town of Haverstraw Police Department

N  10th of Jul, 2012 by
A little over a year ago I sent an order to Keepsake Rosaries for a Rosary to be made from my grandmothers funeral in hopes of giving it to my mother on Christmas. Well Christmas has past and its been a year in June 2012 since my grandmothers funeral. I never sent money because at the time of the order they had if you wanted to pay by credit card they would contact via e-mail. Well week after week after week I check my e-mail, no e-mails. I have emailed the company about 5 times trying to be patient. I've called only busy signal. I have never recieved a reply. I've even stated that I don't care if it's not done I just want to ensure they recieved the rose petals. These are petals that can't be replaced and as far as I can tell my mother will never recieve her Rosary in memory of her mother.
A  16th of Jul, 2012 by
Well apparently I am not going to get my order either. I had placed an order aprox. 2 years ago this fall. They were from the petals of my brother in law's funeral. I carefully packed the petals as instructed with orders for key chain, decade rosaries and bracelette as gifts to my niece, nephew and sister in law. I have tried to e-mail but it never goes through. Fortunately is was around 80 some odd dollars and not as much as some of the other orders. The lousy part is having given all those carefully dried petals away. The other area of concern is that you can still go on line and order. This web site is still up.

Beware anyone placing an order for a keepsake rosary.

Keepsake Rosaries Logo Keepsake Rosaries