KCP&L (Kansas City Power & Light)setting up new account

I tried to open my first account with KCP&L and dread the outcome, esp. given the poor customer reviews on-line. This is what happened to me so far:

1. Tried and failed to setup an account on-line as new user. The system was dropping the St. abbreviation for Street, which I inputted, and overriding the zip code # input. I tried to fix the overrides by going back and the system just did not want to cooperate. It was timing out and then it instructed me to call the customer service;

2. I called the customer service to setup the account and she has experienced the same issue. She told me both addresses mean the same location.

3.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Overland Park, KS Upon the receipt of the on-line account user name and password, I checked out my account and it indicated "no address available" and it did not provide an address input line. I called the customer service again. I was told she cannot see the address either but it will be visible on the first day of service. She could not tell what the address was on the account either.

4. Worst yet, when I was setting-up the account with the customer service, I was subsequently transferred to another service provider for the so called "review of my personal data inputs into the KCP&L system". It sounded strange to me, but I went along with it. So, here I am spitting my personal info all over again, only to find out that I was send over to a 3rd party provider to be pitched a zillion of extra services I did not need. I find it UNETHICAL!!!

Mi