Kate Spade Jane Street Large Debra Organizer / poor quality and they don't care

I purchased a $200 organizer from katespade.com in January. It arrived with a scratch on the back and I called the company who issued a return. However, I really needed a daytimer and decided to keep the item. In the two months that I've had it, the organizer is scratched terribly, from normal daily use, and I don't believe that it's a good quality product for the price. When I called the company today, they told me that there is nothing that they can do since it's past 90 days. Absolutely nothing. So they really don't care that they are selling a poor quality product for $200 and are quite happy to send a customer out there who will NEVER purchase from Kate Spade again! They have no interest in making me happy with my purchase and didn't seem to care that they've lost a customer. So sorry Kate Spade!

Comments

• Eo
      23rd of Dec, 2010

Question:
    1. What color did you purchase? I was thinking about buying the black one, and I didn't know if that might be better than a colored one.
    2. The planner is on sale now from $195 down to $136... Would you still recommend not purchasing this item even after the discount?
    3. Is the rest of the product good quality? Are seams ripping or fraying? How long do you think this product would last functionally? (not so much aesthetically...)

• Me
      16th of Apr, 2013

Nice duplicate review, even nicer duplicate account. :)