Kaspersky / harasses you to renew and won't listen!

United States, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia Review updated:
Kaspersky Lab
I originally had KAV pre-installed on my laptop and had purchased a 1 yr license once the trial ran out. This has turned into yet another stupid mistake on my part. For the software messed around with several (minor) settings in Windows that not even the forced upgrade to 8.1 would fix! I then uninstalled the software and decided to let it the rest of the license run out. I got the standard automated renewal notice a week or so ago telling me that the auto renewal process (which I was coerced into signing up for in order for the license to take effect) would start once my license ran out. I followed their instructions to cancel that auto renewal and received the automatic confirmation email. A week later, I receive yet another renewal notice. I just ignored it since I have NO DESIRE WHATSOEVER to continue using KAV. Yesterday I receive a call from [protected] claiming to be from Kaspersky. Since I was not at home at the time of the call, I could not confirm if that call was legit. I then immediately contacted them through their support link, detailing my situation and telling them SEVERAL TIMES in the support request that i did not want to use them any further. All I got in response was an email detailing what to do if I was having difficulty renewing!!! It's very obvious that whoever sent that email DID NOT EVEN BOTHER to read my request form instead only saw the heading "Renewal Problems" and sent the standard crap response. Now I am praying that these incompetent fools don't charge me for another license. I don't want to wind up with another unwanted CC charge!
Jun 11, 2015

N  11th of Jun, 2015 by
Do you find life in general to be difficult?

Kaspersky Lab Logo Kaspersky Lab