Kars 4 Kids / Donatecar.com

Posted:

Poor service!

4.45
We had a truck that we wanted to donate since it was still running, but we no longer needed it. I got online to find places that took vehicles as donations (expecting to write off it's value). DonateCars.com stated that they gave the money for donated vehicles to Kars-4-Kids. Good charity, I thought. They also told me I could write off the blue book value of the vehicle and I would also receive a voucher for 3 days 2 nights vacation. They came and got my vehicle, reassured me that they would send me a receipt for the blue book value of the vehicle ($1965) as well as this great vacation voucher. Received receipt for vehicle stating that I could claim $500 for the vehicle and the vacation voucher was through World Wide Travel Center (numerous complaints online about this company as well). I'm now wondering if my donated vehicle isn't being driven by one of their employees who got the car for free and if any money actually went to help kids at all. I know the vacation voucher is useless, but basically in my kindness, I've lost $1465, probably more since the tires were new. Beware and when in doubt, sell the vehicle rather than donate it or do more research about who you donate too.
Complaint comments Comments (41) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Comments

N  23rd of Apr, 2014 by    +2 Votes
I would like to recant my statements. I was a scorned ex and have asked God.for forgiveness for harming any others this charity has helped. I see that it is a good thing. My daughter was dying of cancer and given NO hope. We had to fund alternative treatments. Cameron Arballo and his charity being Godly and forgiving has helped my daughter along the way. She may even be cancer free as the test results indicate the cancer has become less dense. Thank you for your forgiveness and help trying to save my child's life, even when I did NOT deserve the help. If I could delete my comments I would, unfortunately they do not allow me to. All I can ask is for forgiveness and say thank you for all your help Cameron Arballo.
N  27th of Apr, 2014 by    +2 Votes
Why would anyone want to take back their statements? If this monster was really as bad as u say he was WHY ON EARTH would u lead your fellow citizens to believe it was u being a "scorned ex"? Unless, he is paying u to retract your statements??? He pays for your daughter cancer treatments under one condition...take back everything u said. Understandable. Im curious to see the outcome of this. where is the organization located???
A  13th of Nov, 2007 by    +1 Votes
I ran across a similar situation with them. I did a little research and found out they are an Orthodox Jewish organization and trick us into thinking we are helping kids.. You can do searches on them to verify. Ridiculous..
N  26th of Jan, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Orthodox Jewish organization scams have been around for many years specially in the new york metropolitan area, usually based out of brooklyn new york... can't really speak out against them since there is no government regulations built around these organizations and i personally do not want to be labeled an "anti-semite" and have the U.S.A. Patriot act monitor me so i just personally stay away from these people...
A  6th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
The worst in my opinion is Kars 4 Kids.. I just did a search on them through spy4u and it shows they spend between $11, 000 to $38, 000 DAILY on google adwords alone! That isnt even including all of the billboards I see here on the Jersey Turnpike and lets not even bring up their Kars 4 Kids song on the radio all the time. Obviously people are just looking for the easiest way to get rid of their car and why not help a kid? Unfortunately Kars 4 Kids is hiding under their real name which is Oorah whose specific goal is awakening Jewish children and their families to their heritage. Nothing to do with the term "kids" most of us think we are helping.

Too bad there isnt some sort of "Charity Police Department" that can shut these charities down. Newspaper reporters and TV reporters such as Shame On You have even done reports on these obvious fraudsters trying their best to inform the public with no long term results. Its just sad to me to see charity turning into a business rather then its true meaning and intention.

As far as all this other crap about this other car donation charity, seems like they are doing what they say. I agree with the person that said let the past be the past. Why dont you guys go and fight about it someplace else. This is a page talking about Kars 4 Kids..
A  6th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Sorry, 1 more thing. I just looked up 800 Charity Cars mentioned above who is really dba Charity Cars. Is that you posting above Mr. Brian Menzies - the president of 800 Charity Cars? Why do you feel you should be paid more than the Vice President of the United States? $301, 000 a year? My god. Talk about a scammer.
N  12th of Dec, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I will just tell you that if you donate your car to kars 4 kids, you are donating your car to orthodox jewish kids summer camps and private schooling. Not starving, freezing, homeless, sick children of all races and creeds. These folks use the proceeds to buy land, build day camps, and pay for the clergy and mexicans who work at these camps. That said, I could not stand for ANY child to be distressed or at-risk, but these people are using these alarming terms in a misleading manner. This is a community that has men working for cash and claiming welfare for their families since their clergy is not certified for performing marraiges. Therefore the women collect welfare for all of the children they give birth to and raise, while the men are basically considered lifetime students which they recieve state and federal money for as well.
N  7th of Aug, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Is Cameron Arballo from Sacramento, CA?
N  23rd of Apr, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I am so grateful for the donations to help my sister's cancer treatments. Thank you Works Of Life for helping and forgiving. My sister would not have made it this far without you!!!
N  23rd of Apr, 2014 by    +1 Votes
obviously somebody got some wrong information. Thank you Cameron for helping save my sisters life, you went more than beyond to help not only my sister, but my entire family as well. you are a god send. I'm sorry my family has made things difficult for you just to get to other people, we have such a large family that theres always bound to be a screw or two lose.
D  26th of Apr, 2014 by    +1 Votes
We are all so sorry about what your family is going through at this difficult time. To reverse your comments of what such a monster has done is wrong and injustice to others that he may come in contact with. From his own office we apologize for what you all have gone through. If it was not for our own greed we would never have stayed by his side the man is delusional and a womanizer. The Charity is a large ponzi scam and we did not help any one that did not publicly benefit the organization with good publicity. Donors are constantly lied to to make them feel all warm and fuzzy once the item is collected it is most likely sent to fire sale at auction or on line at eBay. Works Of Life also Online car donation is far from the religious do good charity people are led to believe. This deception is soon to catch up with Cameron Arballo AKA Vincent Everett. The money collected is grossly misused and all for his own gain to fund is lavish Car collection and the disgusting amount of comic books. It is amazing how people can change there story and turn there head for money what about looking out for others and protecting your fellow man. The rape allegations to a minor are !00% True the death to the animals from animal cruelty are !00% true. Is Cameron a minister yes !00% took his test on line for 40.00 so simple and easy Osama Bin Laden can do it so do we start giving him boats and cars. The abuse he has put his late girlfriend through and the torture of her whole family to take custody of his son. This guy is a monster and has never supported anything and don't just read this blog check with Shasta County CA family services. They have been trying for years to get information on him and we all protect him for money its such a shame and so sick of our own greed. Works of life has recently gone through employee changes and all the dirt will soon be exposed on the whole organization. The items collected are never re gifted or used for any programs to benefit any one other than Cameron or the immediate people inside the organization. The organization collects millions of dollars from sales a year yet the organization is broke for the money is spent on Cameron's houses his lavish car collection and Millions of comic books and then offshore bank accounts where money can not be detected. Works Of Life runs under the religious disclaimer so we do not have to report any profits or assets. The money recovered by items sold is less than 50% as the processor gets all expenses and upwards of 50% of the net after. The balance is then forwarded to our office where it is used for payroll and Cameron's lavish life style. I am glad i am no longer with this organization and have this disgusting man groping and treating me like a piece of meat. I am ashamed that i had a part in this whole scheme and glad i chose to leave for my own self respect. Religious organization Cameron does not even attend church there are no meetings with members the board is made up of who ever wants to put there name on the line for a greater pay. If you are donating to Cameron's fund you might as well support Terrorism the only difference between Cameron AKA Vincent Everett and the famous Bernard Madoff is one of them has been caught and behind bars.
N  27th of Apr, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I hope this will help with the above post and I know its allot to read
WOW This would probably explain allot about why certain things have been deleted off the Internet. Lucky for so many of us have printed and gathered so much we have plenty of information and are gathering more every day. As a past employer myself for Works Of Life international Ministries or also known as With Causes. The organization is nothing close to what it claims and I am working to expose them for all its worth. I have comprised lots of literature documents and proof Please if you have anything on this organization or Cameron Arbarllo also know as Vincent Everett yes he has two names for obvious reasons stated on this site please I would love to have it for my new site that is about to take off AboutWorksOfLife.com.

The organization Works Of Life INTL Ministries is a NV . Corporation #E0635572007-5 the tax number on the donation receipt's is 26-0903224 this number can not be found or verified probably bogus and the corporation is managed by Deanna Lynn Couture out of Las Vegas. The address they list on the forms is 1081 s Cimmaron, Las Vegas, Nv. 89145. They claim to fall under the 501c but are not in any way a 501c the organization is going through a law suit at the moment by another reputable Charity that Cameron has tried so hard to bring Down. Well with the fear of loosing the law suit and being left out in the cold Cameron has developed a new organization. TheGivingCenter.org. This is another NV Corporation Tax id #46-1883892 and there address is stated as 6900 Westcliff Dr Ste 506 Las Vegas NV, 89145 . All this has been done just in case he looses the case and be forced to pay he would just close up dissolve Works Of Life. Cameron has also purchased another non profit organization that was built to be legitimate and compete against him called the The Learning Center.

Unfortunately we have never used this organization as it is registered and would require more paper work and filings with the IRS. Works of is a religious organization and they report nothing and do not have to show anything this the greatest opportunity to be a thief and have Its Church to hide behind. Apparently people do not want to challenge the organizations that are running as a church as its a big controversy but this is not a church and is soon to be exposed. This organization is not a church Cameron is supposably a reverend and did so acquire the status on line. He does not attend church they do not have services and there is no members to the church. The board is made up of the immediate employees that he has. The actual office location is 450-452 West Bedford Ave, Fresno, Ca. 93711. They accept all there Mail to 1175 Shaw Ave # 104-135, Clovis.93612 its just a mail box service so not to have to give out physical address.

The Charity is all built on leads from web sites and blog's and pages to increase there exposure this is all conducted and done by Web Master Alex Steigler of Web City Designs just a man who works from his home on his computer and moves every Year from state to state for what ever reasons. I have moved him several times from Long Branch NJ to Treasure Island Florida To Delray Beach Florida i was not asked to move him last as Cameron wanted to separate us but believe he has moved to the VA area or back to NY. Last i seen him was when i had to try and get his vehicle fixed a silver 2004 Toyota 4 runner the organization purchased for him in November 09 for 15900.00 I know as i was the one to do the transaction for them with the dealer in Orlando Fl.

Most of the previous post is true and i believe from another past employee I can verify that all items are sold on eBay or Craigslist or Copart immediately after we receive them regardless the law and situation. Items surveyed are surveyed at the Charity expense and again sold right away and i have several documents and records to prove nothing is held for any length of time like the law requires unless it is something Cameron is keeping in his personal collection.

i would gladly accept any information you would like to share and i would be glad to answer any questions that you may have about the organization. Please if you would like any information or share anything on Camron Arbarllo also know as Vincent Everrett or the organization send inquiry to aboutworksoflife@gmail.com. This is my own email for my own site and is not affiliated with the organization in any way.
I would be glad to share any documentation or contacts or numbers and would appreciate them in return. I am the previous east coast represenative for the organization and have handled and misled 1000s of donors on behalf of Cameron and the organization. We have been instructed by Cameron on what to tell donors or not tell them.

The organization now is using Brian J Cook of Bc Transport And Storage, LLC in Bartow, FL - and Ez Pay Motors, Inc. in Fort pierce Florida also owner of a couple Asian Massage Parlors in Columbia SC. Brian is being assisted with my past employee would be Justin Smith of Whitchomb limited in Webster Mass a full time employee of MAPFRE USA Corp and Formerly Commerce Ins Co. As my goal to expose the entire organization I would also love to have any information on Brian as well.
The Charity office is managed by a female that goes by Ginger this is a nick name and for obvious reasons she would not give her real name out to me even after i asked several times over the past two years. The accounting manager of the organization known to me is Stephanie Hernandez not sure if this is a real name or not. The help of the organization is relatively new and has all been changed in the past couple years .
The west coast of the us is handled by Tim Yarbrough he would be the rep in CA handling Donations.
By donating your boat or car to This organization we the transporters are entitled to all of our fees and then 40% of what is left for our commission. This is a big chunk out of what was intended for charity but unfortunately the balance does not reach charity as well and if any does its very little and like the above post states only if it will benefit the organization with positive publicity. I am sure i will get hate mail and many threats over this and i am sure Cameron will create users to counter comment but if you need to know for yourself check out my website and ask we will share documentation with you. Also i would be glad to hear anything that you may have or want to share on this organization and i apologize to any donors that i may have misled per order of Cameron Arbarllo also known as Vincent Evertt

Again anything that you would like to share can be sent to aboutworksoflife@gmail.com
Thank You for taking the time to read and I appreciate all your input.
T White
A  6th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
Check this out! It tells the whole story about Kars 4 Kids! What a scam!

No charity can give you (legally) the blue book value as you described. They lied. The blue book is no longer even an accepted way to do a valuation for a donated vehicle.

The law changed January 1 2005. There are a few charities that can get you fair market value and offer vacation vouchers from more reputable companies. You can get FMV if the charity makes significant intervening use of your vehicle or even sells it for far below market value to a needy individual.

Try onlinecardonation.org for a good one. They actually give vehicles away to families and other charities that need them. They are all volunteer do not spend money on advertising (billboards, radio, print, sponsored ads etc.) they actually help people... and if you look a little harder you will find a couple core like them.
A  5th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
To The many responses I have received i thank you all for taking the time in doing so. This is a very tedious and time consuming process and i assure you we are working on our site every day and will hope to have it launched in the coming week. As i have told those that have taken the time to email me the site will be complete and have more information than most will care to read. Among the information on the site will be where to report to the IRS pages Copies of the laws and how to find if a Charity is listed on IRS publications. I will not be posting your stories unfortunately unless you can supply adequate proof to document it. There will be a testimony page where you can post it your self but will require you to sign in with a password you create. The web site will list some organizations that are registered and report the earnings to the IRS for you to choose from for those that are looking to donate. I appreciate all the input and welcome all you to make suggestions together we can make a real difference and we will. My web writers are working daily to get all contact correct and easily laid out so the site is very easy to navigate and follow. I hope this is a great help to all and appreciate all the support please forward aboutworksoflife.com to all your friends and please share it on Face Book. This will be the most informative site to educate all the generous people that like to try and make a difference and donate. As always please forward all information or your input to aboutworksoflife@gmail.com . For those that are looking to assist us we are looking For people interested in writing back pages and also looking for good quality back links. These are costly and we have been paying for them out of our pocket and will continue to do so but all that would love to assist are welcome to submit them.

Tim White
N  20th of Mar, 2009 by    -1 Votes
I would actually steer clear of www.onlinecardonation.org...you can find out why here: http://donation-scammers.blogspot.com/ (run by a ccriminal, basically). If you really want to help, try www.800charitycars.org
N  2nd of Apr, 2009 by    -1 Votes
By OCD.ORG, you mean onlinecardonation.org right? Thats weird that you would type it that way, unless you are Cameron Arballo and afraid Google is going to pick this thread up and index it. I seriously doubt a narcissistic career criminal will change his ways. He is a sexual deviant judging from his criminal history (and some comments I have seen about him in other places), and study's show these people never change.

He was imprisoned while he was supposedly doing his good deeds with Works Of Life, only recently getting out of jail. He is only turning his life around for his own good. Dr. Phi? An unfortunate oversight by the Dr. Phil staff that has given false legitimacy to this organization. He has a couple agreements with charities only to make himself look good - I bet at least 90% of the profits go straight into his pocket Throwing a few dollars around doesn't impress me at all. If he is so great, why is he being investigated? If he is so great, how come he doesn't become a real non-profit? Ill tell you why - because he would have to make his financial records publicly available. He is a FAKE reverend - anyone could both become a reverend overnight if we wanted to and pull the same kind of scams...problem is it will and is catching up to him. He is on the run and scheming how to keep this scam going. Do some research, call the IRS, call the Attorney Generals - you will see! Cameron Arballo, Works of Life, With Causes, OnlineCarDonation.org
A  3rd of Apr, 2009 by    -1 Votes
I dare you Cameron Arballo to take me to court for slander. All my kids will be ready to testify against you for molest, rape, theft, killing animals and threatening those little lives ...Come on... We can tell the world. If I am lying then just take me to court. I will take you on. Patricia Anne Wallace.
A  3rd of Apr, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Oh, and Reverand Arballo, I am sure you are helping these poor unfortunate abused women and children because you care so deeply. Remember, I am the one you beat up at Sunrise Mall parking lot, with our two babies. Remember the blood all over??? And, my kids you abused ??? Are you helping women and children the way you helped us? The only help you are giving is to yourself. Or don't you remember the spousal abuse that was recorded in Sacramento. Did you know my pages and pages of what you did and how I felt was going to be used to train police officers ... the woman officer asked for permission to use it to help officers understand co-dependency ... So why don't you answer this one? You should still be locked up and would be if everything had been brought up more timely. Patricia Anne Wallace
N  4th of Nov, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Tim, e-mail the other information and I will take it to my next interview with the FBI. My next appt. with The DMV will be next week so if you have anymore pinks they signed there please send them. I have them following the Alias and the directors name who passed. Cameron put cars in their names because he thought he could hide them. DMV is tracing those names for tranfers. You can not hide the paper trail. You are doing a fantastic job brother. I will let you know when they hook up Tim Yarbrough. Then he will sing like canary!!
N  4th of Nov, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Tim, Gingers real name is Ashley Jackson.She is in Fresno, Ca. at 452 Bedford, 93711. The only person using their real name is Tim Yarbrough. His address is 2170 Hanson ave. in Clovis, CA 93612. Tim is in deep, all the money he cashes checks for are in the 100, 000s of thousands. He signs V. Everett daily. Everyone in that office signs V. Everett. I just found that out. I am going to court with them and I am going to subpoena V. Everett. When he can not show and provide I.D. Jericho will fall. I am told to not allow mediation so we can get this scam on record. When its done I will e-mail you for your records. We are saving good people from supporting a thief and all his croonies. Cameron looks good in a red jumpsuit if they can find one to fit. But then again he is comfortable there. This is not his first time dropping the soap!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree