Justrite Financial Services Ltd. / USAFIS Organization / usafis organization

1 New Zealand Review updated:

Now I had a call form a lady at 11pm my time,does this lady respect me and my family .She woke up my sleeping child with a call at that hour. Further she did not have the courtesy to ask if it was ok to chat ,she went straight into it to discussion. This was because i had an incomplete web application, which i aborted when it came to personal particulars. Now if I did not complete the info why was I contact.This person breach pricay. I did not consent to that application.

Agent from an assumption that I was interested and outlined my options, the only way i could get her off was to tell her that i do not a credit card and i will do a telegraphic transfer. Now I would like (Manager) to call me in relation to this complaint.I have not completed the entire application. This was aborted. I also did not consent the call. Further you have breached anti spam Usa law.Called after 9 pm with breaches new Zealand Law. Does your company train your staff to ask permission before engaging in a discussion.I am reporting this matter further.

This tactic is not to be tolerated by anyone. This is careless and inconsiderate.

Comments

• Pr
      2nd of Mar, 2008

Note the complaint is to USAFIS Organization. I require them be investigated.

Pramesh Naidoo

• Da
      6th of May, 2008

Dear Mr. NAIDOO,
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We shall thoroughly investigate on this matter and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused to you and your family.

USAFIS is an application review service provider for those who wish to enter the U.S Green Card Lottery program, and our guarantee is that if people use our service they will definitely be qualified for the program.

Since Usafis is approached by amassed of applicants that are not English native speakers, we also operate a call center service to ensure they manage to meet all the requirements outlined in the application by the U.S. State Department before it is submitted.

We are proud of our service to our customers and thousands of them actually won the lottery and went to live and work in the United States.

With kind regards,
    Ida Wilcox
    Public Affairs Manager

• Cr
      6th of Nov, 2008

I made one apllication through USAFIS .org I dd pay even after looking on the web obut this “USAFIS” I discover-realise that I was cheed and I thoght that I could check my apllication on the real webside USA greencard lotery I introduse my password and my username and every time it give me error .I send them mail°s with some questions but until today nothing.I realise that my money are lost .This “agency” charges vulnerable people for a service which is actually provdided free through the federal government; you make claims that your “agency” will somehow improve one’s chances of winning the green card lottery, which is a patently false claim.And now I am one of them beliding in them boolshiet.

• Da
      17th of Sep, 2009

Dear Cristian But

Please send email me your details and i will make sure one of our top reps will get back to you as soon as possible.

Danna Smith
    Usafis.org
    danas@usafis-mail.com

• Jh
      9th of Apr, 2010

USAFIS provides green card application review service to make sure that green card application is accepted for the lottery process. They never guarantee any green card but they guarantee successful participation in the process. I went through their website, no where they have written that they guarantee a green card, also it is mentioned that this thing can be done for free from the states government travel website. No one can guarantee you a green card.