JustFly / recent flight experience
I booked four tickets for my family to fly from USA to Rome. I was so excited to get them for 1000 round trip each. I raved about the great deal I spent months waiting for. On our return trip United says we need to buy a new ticket for our 2 year old since his birthday happened overseas. I was told to call united and they told me the ticket was 800 dollars. I called Justfly.com and after being on hold for over an hour. Our flight leaves, then I tell you guys to rebook our reservation for later in the day. Then you tell me I have to buy all new tickets!!! I then bought tickets from you for another airline, and because it didn't process in time I had to then cancel and rebook another more expensive flight. We are now into double the cost of our entire trip when I budgeted. 4000 dollars just to return home another evening in Rome 200, a 21 hour layover in Lisbon, another booked room, then a 6 hour layover in Boston, Just to fly home! I was in the airport for over 6 hours in one morning with two kids under the age of two! What the hell!
More JustFly Complaints & Reviews
- JustFly - Hidden charges!
- JustFly - seat selection charge for seats that are not an additional charge
- JustFly.com - aerial tickets/ outrageous customer service
- JustFly - canceled flight 
- JustFly - wrong passport number with hainan airlines, booking # 097-152-192, confirmation # ncksk2h 
- JustFly - your employees and process
- JustFly - problems with their website cost me $75
- JustFly - asked to speak to manager and was on hold indefinitely and then flight cancelled
- JustFly - could not be transported back to columbus on december 17, 2017.
- JustFly - about getting my new ticket due to rebooking