JustFlowers.com / fraudulent business prctice
On Dec. 14, 2008, II ordered a Christmas floral arrangement to be delivered to friends in rockville, MD on Dec.14, 2008. The oder was not delivered, i found out from my friends.
I called and complained about the non-delivery, that same day. The next day, Dec. 15, 2008.oneof their agents? called me in the early afternoon, and guaranteed that the delivery would be made to my frineds at the time i specified.
Again, no delivery was made. i called againto complain, and was told I would be called back. iasked that they callback by 8:00 PM that evening. They did not call me back. So I called again, and this time I requested that the order be cancelled. i was told that it could not be cancelled without the okay of the :Local florist:. I askedfor thename and phone number, so i could complain to them, and was told that"We can not give out that information".
As of today, Dec. 16, 2008, 12:31 PM(CDT), i have not received any response from them.
Inmy opinion, they are quilty of false advertising in their so-called quarantees, andof Fraudulent business practice, and possible fraud to commit Identity theft.
More JustFlowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- Just Flowers - just flowers lies to customers! 
- JustFlowers.com - refused to honor guaranteed delivery 
- Just Flowers - company lies 
- JustFlowers.com - no delivery of flowers! 
- JustFlowers.com - horrendous service 
- JustFlowers.com - terrible customer service and flowers
- JustFlowers.com - despicable customer service and delivery service.
- JustFlowers.com - did not deliver what was ordered - sent small arrangement for premium price
- JustFlowers.com - price gouging
- Just Flowers - Terrible service!