JustFab / return/cancellation

I purchased two shoes for the price of one for the birthday blowout sale. Now, as I was checking out it did not say I could not exchange the item. It did say returns are a breeze and exchanges are always free quote on quote. Not only does it say this at the time of checkout, but it also has the justfab promise... Which is 1. Every item is $39.95.2. Free shipping. 3. Return any item & replace it with another within 30 days of purchase absolutely free! However, on "the ad" "not checkout" it says and quote "cannot be combined with any other offer. Unused credits do not apply. All sales are final; no returns, refunds or exchanges." I called justfab to exchange my item at which in time I was told there were no exchanges. I then said well what can I do. I just bought two pairs that do not fit me. The customer service rep replies that I can purchase a shoe insert. I then retorted that I indeed tried to use my credits with the shoe purchase, but was unable to because it said and quote, "we noticed that you have a credit in your account. Credits cannot be combined with any other offer. You may either use the full credit for this order or take advantage of the promotion. If you choose to apply the promotion, your credit will be saved for your next purchase, and your credit card will be charged the final amount of the order. If you choose to use your credit, the promotion will automatically be voided." I said I am not paying for that when I tried to get it at the time of purchase. I said if you would send one to me without having me pay for shipping or purchasing the item then that would be great, but otherwise I will not pay. She said that I should have called at the time of purchase. Now, she is saying that I should have called, yet she is telling me that there is nothing that she can do about exchanging my shoes, but if I would have called at the time of purchase, something could have been done about the situation of not being able to use my credits with the birthday blowout sale. So, you can choose to break policies; only when it is convenient. On top of that they tell my that my account has been cancelled on jan. 9th. I replied how can this be? I just logged into my account after jan. 9th to purchase shoes. I did not cancel. I was told since I had a fallout with justfab prior to this incident where my bank considered their charges as fraud justfab automatically cancelled my account. I did not receive any letter or e-mail stating this documentation. This incident happened in nov. Why are they only cancelling my account now (jan 9th)? Why do I still have the ability to log into my account as well as make purchases??? Justfab claims there are no supervisors that they will take my name and number and will have a supervisor contact me at their convenience. I asked whats the name of the person because I want to know who will be calling me about this matter. I had to ask her! I then asked will that person leave a voicemail as to which she replied yes. I then asked will I get the 1 800 number or will I get a number to reach him personally? She said I would get the 1 800 number. I then said so i'm back to square one. She said no that all I would have to do is ask for that person. I just sat there with a look on my face, because if thats all I have to do why cant she send me to him???!!! I am canceling my account for sure with this company. It all seems really shady that justfab does not have a supervisor or manager on the floor. Please do not get scammed. These are real consumers who have been bamboozled. Please pay attention. Not to mention there shoes are made of cheap material. Be aware.

Comments

• Tx
      9th of Oct, 2013
    JustFab - JustFab Thieves - The Business Is A Scam!
    Just Fabulous
    2301 Rosecrans Ave 5th Fl
    El Segundo
    California
    Phone: 866-337-0906
    justfab.com

I ordered shoes in August. A month later in September I was charged $30 by this company and I called to see what was going on. I was informed that the initial order signed me up for a membership that would charge $30 monthly and I would be able to order shoes. I complained that I did not sign up for the service and had no knowledge of a membership. I was told my account was cancelled and the refund was processed. I thought that was he end of everything but it was not. This company has yet AGAIN charged my card after last months conversation, cancellation and refund. There must be a law against this! It seems they are trying to force a membership that will not happen. Its difficult to get anyone on the phone - enormous wait times and online chat is even worse. Please inform me of who to contact. Im considering contacting a lawyer.