Just Tires / Misleading information provided

www.justtires.com
3005 Harbor Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
[protected]

Just Tires salesman gives acknowledgeable tire information to customer that creates a major customer vehicle repair of $595.00. Just Tire manager (Charles Eshraghi) is rude and unwilling to compromise with customer over customer concern that Just Tire employee gave unfactual advice to customer concerning tire sizes for a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 that created major vehicle repair for customer re: differential gears/gear box, etc.

Just tire salesperson lies about the conversation with customer concerning about what was discussed regarding being able to put a different tire size on the front and back axles of a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4.

Va

Comments

11th of Feb, 2014

I was wondering who is the ceo of just tires since I am in the proccess of doing buiness with them and would like to know a little about who I'm dealing with. Thanks

• Wi
      17th of Apr, 2014
    Just Tires - tire rotation
    Just Tires
    Holly Springs

These ignorant incompetents can't even rotate the tires properly, and they put my car and my family in jeopardy. My car has tire pressure sensors, and when the tires are rotated the on board computer must be reset so that the sensors in the tires match the wheel indicator on the dashboard. A few months after a rotation my dashboard signaled my right front tire was low--dangerously low. I checked it and the tire pressure was what it should be, so I thought it was a faulty sensor. I drove for 3 days, including interstate highway speeds until I could get it to the shop. My mechanic checked my car and said my right rear tire was 15 pounds. He explained that when the tires were rotated Just Tires failed to reset the computer. This was incompetence, dangerous incompetence. 70 mph with 15 pounds of air in a tire is inviting a blowout and who knows what after the tire explodes. The district manager gave me a well rehearsed blah blah blah which included 3 tries to blame me for the problem. He asked me what he could do to mollify me, and when I told him I would never trust my car to Just Tires again, he just said, "Call me back if I can do something." I've got a gut feeling these guys deal with complaints regularly. My bottom line: the workers are undertrained, and no one really gives a hoot about customers or their safety.

• Mk
      18th of Apr, 2014

Most places will not reset the computer for you. A tire rotation is just that...A ROTATION OF THE TIRES.
    This does not mean that the computer is reset.

• Yl
      10th of Mar, 2016

03/04/16
    I made an appointment for Uber Vehicle Inspection at Just Tires located Harbor Blvd.

I have done inspection in BMW Certified Dealer before going to Just Tires Harbor Blvd. Unfortunately BMW Dealers not authorized to sign Uber Inspection Paperwork. Then I drove to Just Tires location.
    After 1 hour they said that my vehicle DID NOT pass the test, reason why Front Tires are low. (2/32).

This is the funniest part.
    They said I have to change my front tires.
    Once they see High-End vehicle they want to steal your money but they didn't know that
    I already have the report. When I said you are mistaken, service advisor check front tire depth and understood that tire depth results were wrong. Then he called service guy to check again. Service guy continue lying and they went inside the office and discussed something for a minute.

After they continued playing their game and told me that depth is 2/32 you have to replace. It was too funny I just checked and confirmed that front tires depths were 6/32 (Original Service record by BMW)

They charged fake inspection's cost from me :)

Then I took my car to Firestone Location on 03/06/16. I give my car to them and guess what happened?
    They said car is perfect and PASS the test.
    My front tires depths are 5/32 as Firestone reported!

Then I contacted Just Tires Customer Relation Services on 03/07/16 by e-mail.
    District Manager Richard called me on 03/08/16 and want me take my vehicle for another test in another Just Tires Location (Westminster). They want to make sure that measurement was true or wrong.

I drove to Just Tires Westminster location on 03/08/16 and they checked tires. They gave me NEW report indicates that my front tire between 4/32 to 5/32. Right away they refund my money.
    Richard said that “If the measurements are wrong they have to TRAIN their guy that how to measure tires!!!
    It is unacceptable! I think they should TRAIN these guys who the LIE or not LIE!!!
    These guys have been working there over 2 years and no one can tell me that they do not know how to check depth! They just want to steal your money...