Just Flowers / company lies

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 213-867-0630

My son ordered flowers to be delivered to his Valentine ON Valentine's day. Just Flowers was happy to take his order and his money, saying they would be delivered on Valentine's day. At about 8.00 p.m.on Valentine's day they notified him that "due to the high volume of orders on Valentine's day (duh), they would not be delivering his order until the next day." My son told them he just wanted to cancel the order for the obvious reason that it was for Valentine's Day, and also that the girl he was sending them to would be out-of-town for the next five days and wouldn't receive them anyway. He was on hold for hours on Valentine's day and they never answered. He e-mailed them on Valentine's day telling them to cancel his order and not deliver the next day. They never responded to his e-mails and delivered them anyway. Of course, the recipient of the flowers was not there and the flowers were dead when she returned home. We continued to try to contact them by phone and waited on hold for hours and hours until someone answered. All he could say is that "the flowers were delivered", which we already knew. I asked to speak to his supervisor and was transferred to "Dean". After explaining our situation and after he confirmed that my son had sent them an e-mail on Valentine's day to cancel, he said that they would refund 100% of his money and he would have his money back in 1-3. That was on the 18th of February; it is now February 28th and he has not received a refund. I called today and waited for 50 minutes on hold until someone finally answered. After explaining the same situation again and being told "sorry"--again--I asked to speak to Dean. Dean answered and apologized profusely and told me that what he had told me was "reversed" by his manager. He was sympathetic and let me know that he felt a refund should be offered but was told he could not honor that by his superiors. I asked if I could please speak to his manager and he he connected me to "Jason." Jason was anything but helpful, respectful, or professional. He continually interrupted me and talked over what I was saying. When I told him that his own representative had guaranteed a full refund, he said "there is no guarantee". He said it would not hold up in court---really? I never mentioned going to court. He was a patronizing, rude buffoon!! As a company, I told him they should be concerned about customer satisfaction and upholding the word of the people that represent them. He continued to be rude and disrespectful. My son is 17 years old; this company is the biggest rip-off. They took over $80.00 of his hard-earned money, with the guarantee of delivering them on Valentine's day, and they did not. After e-mailing them to cancel the order, they delivered anyway--THEIR mistake. And yet, they refuse--after telling him that they WOULD give him 100% of his money back--to honor that. This company is corrupt and does not deserve the hard-earned money of anyone. Stay away from doing business with such ignorant jerks!!

Bo
Feb 28, 2013

Comments

• Di
      22nd of Nov, 2015

Same thing here. I was guaranteed by justflowers that flowers would be delivered to my niece on sunday November 22nd, 2015 and was phoned at 3:26pm on the day to be told that they couldn't deliver. I won't be using this company again. Don't make guarantees if you can't live up to them.

• De
      15th of Sep, 2016

They tried to call me today, after my complaints on a screwed up order and failed partial delivery.Cost me $138, and $50 plant delivered while $30 box of candy didn't make it.They first wanted to credit me $5, then said order was correct and did not include candy.I rplied with photo of smaller plant and am telling everyone to check their complaints on-line and avoid this company., Just Flowers.com

• Al
      1st of May, 2017

I just had the most unpleasant experience with my order. I will never order flowers online, not with justflowers for sure. totally overpriced, online pictures are misleading, the most modest and relatively cheapest options are looking very cheap, you are better off getting flowers from the local florist. that's what I was told by the person who delivered my order. he was chocked that I paid $77.00 for couple of carnations and roses, it did not looking anything like the picture, you could get better roses for $9.99 from the gas station. they refuse refund, when florist who delivered agreed it should be returned and took the flowers back.

• Us
      2nd of Jun, 2017

we're a brick and mortar florist and refuse to process orders for sham companies like "justflowers" - they've called numerous times over the years and we've told them we're not interested. so now, for the past year they call our phone number multiple times a day just to harass us, if we pick up, they don't say anything. but they call over and over. complete and utter lowlife dirt bags. not the kind of people anyone would want to associate with.