Just Brakes / Terrible service/wrong repairs
DO NOT GO THERE! They lure everyone in with the $99 pads-for-life service, and then turn around and completely take advantage of you. I took in my 2006 Cobalt in Sept 08 for a break job since my pads were squeaking. I was told the calipers and rotors had to be replaced. I ended up spending $496. By January, I had to go because the problems were back. I was told it was a hose that needed replacing. They again claimed the calipers had to be replaced again and the rotors needed to be sanded. "Luckily" the visit was covered under warranty...minus the hose. Total cost for that visit $106. Forward a couple of monts, the issues are back again. This time, I've taken the car to the dealership. I was just told I need to replace the calipers (again!), the rotors, and the master cylinder. Total estimate at this point: $1, 057. The service center manager cautioned me about places like Just Brakes. Their bait-n-swich is apparently well-known as I see from this site. I've learned my lesson. Never trusting anyone but the dealer. Is anyone aware of any class-action suits? 'Cause you best believe I'm suing their butts for this! my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Just Brakes Complaints & Reviews
- Just Brakes - royal ripoff - stay clear: A MUST READ 
- Just Brakes - Bad business 
- Just Brakes - Fraud and cheating 
- Just Brakes - Bunch of Liars 
- Just Brakes - Terrible experience 
- Just Brakes - customer service
- Just Brakes - brake service
- Just Brakes - Store number 650 fort pierce fl.
- Just Brakes - theft from vehicle while being serviced
- Just Brakes - They Crashed my vehicle while in their care