Just Brakes / Bad business
Bad Bad Bad experience. My husband took my 2007 infiniti i-35 ...He was made to wait 5 hours... 2 1/2 just for the diagnosis. Quoted on the phone 120.oo then once they had our car opened up it became a 380.00 estimate. When my husband told them he would just take it to the dealership for 250.oo they made him wait another 2 1/2 hours switching him btw three different mechanics ...all of whom tried to convince him it was *too* dangerous to drive away...telling him he would have to sign a waiver and they could not guarantee the condition of the car once they put it back together. They refused to give him his old parts once they had completed the work...it gets worse. When I called corporate I find out they do not use waivers and it was all scare tactics to get my husband to pay for the service. Bad business kids...very bad.
More Just Brakes Complaints & Reviews
- Just Brakes - royal ripoff - stay clear: A MUST READ 
- Just Brakes - Fraud and cheating 
- Just Brakes - Bunch of Liars 
- Just Brakes - Terrible experience 
- Just Brakes Snellville, GA - Really Bad Business Ethics 
- Just Brakes - brake service
- Just Brakes - Store number 650 fort pierce fl.
- Just Brakes - theft from vehicle while being serviced
- Just Brakes - They Crashed my vehicle while in their care
- Just Brakes - Came in for oil change and tire rotation, left with brake problems.