JuneBridals / wedding dress purchase

1 United States

I bought two wedding dresses from JuneBridals - one for the ceremony and one for the reception. One of them is fine, though cheaper looking than the photograph on the website that inspired my purchase. The other is not even close to what is showed in the photograph. The color in the photograph is an off white with lace on the bodice. The dress I received is stark white with cheap silver sequins sewed onto the bodice in the shape of flowers. I asked for a refund. They would only refund 80% of the cost and I have to pay shipping. They then suggested I donate the dress instead of returning it and listed some places they recommend for donating the dress. I asked repeatedly to speak with an actual person on the phone about my purchase because it is nothing like what they advertised I would be purchasing. They say they do not have anyone available to speak to on the phone during their "busy season." So I can't speak to anyone and just keep getting emails that, based on the formatting, appear to be funneled through some sort of automated system. All of that is to say: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. They should not be allowed to sell products.

We