Joss & Main — Strange company
I am furnishing a very big apartment and so am ordering from multiple sites. I wanted to order a few lamps from Joss & Main, because they have pretty nice prices and items look great. I requested a delivery for the end of the week and they told okay, no problem with that. It was Friday when my lamps were delivered. I was at work and didn't receive any calls from them. Thank goodness my wife was at home and received the lamps. I called them later and spoke with customer service. They told that did call me many times and I said that I'm fine with Friday. But I never did that! They also told that I need to pay some extra money for delivery. I asked why didn't they told me anything about delivery fees when I placed an order. They said they were very sorry that I forgot that they did tell me about it. Well, that was very rude. I was left very angry. Horrible service, horrible staff! But the lamps are great. Furniture there is nice, but I will never buy from them again.
More Joss & Main Complaints & Reviews
- Joss & Main - Order Feb 27, 2011 
- Joss and Main - Products do not. Match as listed on website/ poor return policy 
- Joss & Main - Order Cancelled for No Reason 
- Joss and Main - Product naming and quality 
- Joss and Main - Service and accuracy 
- Joss and Main - Order shipped after cancellation 
- Joss and Main - pick up of carpet to be returned
- Joss and Main - Shipped items after I canceled
- Joss & Main - They charged me for "free shipping"
- Joss & Main - 7-piece angelica patio seating group