Joss & Main / Freshly cut 7.5' to 8' christmas tree

Bought a Christmas Tree and never got it!

Ordered November 7 for delivery on November 23.

If I could give zero, I would. When I ordered it was supposed to be delivered on Nov 23. Then on that day it showed Nov 24. Now it shows Monday. I was very, VERY, concerned this tree had been sitting in a box for 9 days, not to mention they have ruined my decorating plans with my family.

After three different people and being hung up on twice, I worked with someone for 2 hours! They could not get a tree here any earlier than mid-December so she issued a refund. She said they would still deliver the tree since it is in the next town and if it was salvageable, I could use it. Because of this, I did not order another tree from anyone.

Today, Monday after Thanksgiving, when it was to be delivered, I see it was physically on the FedEx truck Saturday and they pulled it off in order to send back to the vendor. This was done without notifying me! Now I have no tree!!

Because of their thoughtlessness, I have missed the window for most fresh delivery places and will not be able to receive a tree until 10 days before Christmas. Merry Christmas to me! Thanks for nothing Joss and Main.

Ki