Jordan Furniture Company / do not buy their warranty
I bought my entire bedroom set from Jordans with full warranty on the Dresser and a few other items. I was told that my warranty covers me against all accidental damage to the product. I had a small cut on the top and I called Jordans. They schedule a warranty service with a third party company who came in and made a mess of my furniture. I called back again, and they came in again to try to fix it .. and instead ended up leaving me with a bigger patch with rough surface and different shade of color on 3 spots on my furniture. I called Jordan back again and they asked me to call the Warranty Company to explain this. When I called the Warranty company, they said that if I am unhappy with the service I should call Jordan's back.
I called Jordan back again they said that their is nothing they can do.
JORDANS : IF YOU THINK I AM LYING, LOOK UP MY RECORD UNDER MY CUSTOMER NUMBER KHOKM300 : OH AND FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ANY TIME ! YOU HAVE MY NUMBERS.
Simply put, Jordans warranty service SUCKS. I will NEVER give them any business again. I have had better warranty service with other smaller companies who stand behind their service.
Please see the attached image that explains you what I am saying. This patch is on top of my dresser and I look at it every day.
GOOD BYE JORDANS !!
More Jordan Furniture Company Complaints & Reviews
- Jordan's Furniture - never will I do business with this company again 
- Jordan's Furniture - mattress issue 
- Jordan's Furniture - 3 month old sectional sagging and losing shape 
- Jordan's Furniture - does not honor promotions
- Jordan's Furniture - management
- Jordan's Furniture - not all furniture delivered
- Jordan's Furniture - leather couch
- Jordan's Furniture - sectional sofa
- Jordan's Furniture - klaussner sofa and chair grey/w/ pewter nailhead
- Jordan's Furniture - mattress/box spring purchase