Jomashop / poor and untrustworthy customer service

140 58th Street Dock 1 Unit 3B Brooklyn NY 11220, US Review updated:

I purchased a watch from JomaShop about a year ago and the watch stopped working last May, 2016. We contacted JomaShop and they said to return it to them for warranty repairs. We did and they received the watch and sent us a notification of receipt with a described timeline of about 8 weeks for the repair. I waited 10 weeks because we hadn't received the watch back nor had any correspondence from Jomashop. I called and spoke with a manager who told me we should never have sent them the watch and that he had no idea where it was and that they likely had forwarded it to the manufacturer. Why then do I have an email of proof of receipt and a service number from them? He was rather rude and the whole description seemed "canned" like it was their standard explanation. I got nowhere with him and received no news. I decided to wait a considerable amount of time after that hoping the manufacturer would repair it and return the watch. It is now Dec.1st, 2016 and I don't have my watch or the money I spent on it. A few weeks ago out of the blue Jomashop sent me a series of emails saying the watch was unrepairable, another admission they have my watch, and that I had a store credit of $128.85. I replied back several times stating they could send me a new watch or my broken old watch back. They have not replied. I am out my money and my watch.

My order #: M1F8Q8Y and Service #: 284789

I just want my money or my watch back.

Ro
Dec 01, 2016

Comments

• St
      May 23, 2017

I too was also ripped off by Joma Shop who sold me a pirated copycat replica of a Diesel watch which broke down within two months of my buying it from them on Ebay. I learned this company is run by a group of miserable orthodox Jews from Brooklyn, N.Y. who routinely sell 'knock-off' brand name watches that are actually made in China but are simply junk. I tried phoning these miserable band of orthodox Jews at Joma Shop to get them to agree to repair or replace my watch but they said they offer no warranty, would not refund my money and would not honor any repair or replacement policy that other more respectable companies offer to their customers. So don't do business with this miserable band of thieving Jews from Brooklyn.