Johnny Carino's / product/service

I previously submitted a complaint. I visited the restaurant today 11/21/17. I arrived at about 12:10 and ordered my food by 12:15. The restaurant was pretty empty and the waitress Dora T was our server. I orders mozzo sticks and a pizza from the all day happy hour menu along with two drinks for the bar. My total bills was approx. 25 dollars. The restaurant was pretty much empty so I don't think it would take more than 25 minutes to receive my food. After 20 minutes I asked the server if I could just get my food to go and she said it would take about another 5 minutes. I advised her that I was on lunch and couldn't really wait any longer and her response was that next time I should say I am in a hurry. I don't see how that would make a difference but I said okay well can I just get the food to go. After another 5 minutes I told the manager and he said well she'll bring the food out. I also don't think that's an appropriate response 5 out of the 8 of us received food and the rest of us had to take it to go. I honestly think she forgot to put the order in and didn't even apologize or anything. We didn't get asked for refills or anything. We just got the office and opened our food and we didn't get what we ordered, my pizza tastes undercooked. Overall this was a horrible experience and I want my money back. I was in such a hurry to come back to work that I didn't get my receipt but I had get a statement from my back showing how much I paid.

El