JJsHouse.com / don't buy from this scam site

United States Review updated:

DON'T buy from this site! It is a scam!! I ordered a dress for my daughter's formal. Well, the one we received wasn't even close the pictured item, the zipper doesn't go up past the bodice (thicker part) when there is a body in the dress, it is even difficult when you don't have a body in it! Then, they try to make you feel bad by saying that their two girls worked for two days on trying to make this dress for me...nowhere do they tell you that the product you will be receiving will not be exactly like the one you see in the picture and that they will do their best to make a nice dress for you (even if it is in different colors and the beads on the picture won't be a part of the dress!)

Contacting them is a joke, you hope you get a response, and then their response is so rehearsed and generic! They offer 25% refund???? I declined that and am going to keep on them about a refund, I also filed a claim through Paypal, so hopefully paypal will be able to help me out. I am soooooo mad!!! They obviously take the photos off of some site...then they have their two little chinese people try to make it...didn't even make the top close to the one we ordered...used some cheap netting and gold crap...so bummed that we got took! We don't have the extra money just lying around. Bummed...

Lo

Comments

• Al
      Jan 06, 2012

Oh. I am sorry to hear that. I have a wedding dress of white simple style from Peridress! They made and sent it to me after promised days! It looks amazing! Very good fabric and exquisite seaming handwork! I am in love with it! Thanks for Peridress’s dress and their best price!
    Maybe next time, you can try this website. GOOD LUCK!