JJsHouse / Terrible Custom Service and poor quality products

Jul 15, 2015
JJs House
I wasted around 300 dollars with this company by receiving a wedding dress and shoes that did not correspond to their picture or description at all! The dress is synthetic and made of plastic tissue up to the shoulders and it even gave me allergie just trying it. The shoes are made from glitter and much more sparkling than the picture shows. Could be for a Carnaval party, only... but it was for my wedding day! I spent a terrible week before the wedding when I finally decided to buy another dress one week before it, when I realized I couldn't ear that in my wedding they. Any bride can imagine what a nightmare that can be... Besides, the product came with a terrible surprise! You discover, when the post office tells you, that you have to pay for importation taxes (83 euros!). As this is not enough, JJs House custom service couldn't be worse. They are agressive, don't refund, THEY HIDE THE BAD REVIEWS! They offered me to pay half of the taxes, and that's all. I'm still waiting for the refund of the products I wouldn't get even for free and all they do is giving me impolite answers and ask me to fix the missing button myself (oh! I forgot... there was a missing button too)... DON'T EVER BUY FROM THEM!

JJsHouse Logo JJsHouse