Jiffy Lube / They put a broken seal on my car and my car dripped oil and smelled of burning rubber

I recently got my oil changed at jiffy lube off hwy 79 in hutto, tx.. They put a broken seal on my car and my car dripped oil and smelled of burning rubber. I had to pay 164 dollars to fix what they screwed up. They said they would refund my money and I have gone back several times for my check and they said it would be there later. I am more than disatisfied with their horrible service. I have every intention to sue them if I do not receive my refund check by monday!

Comments

• He
      24th of Mar, 2010

Dear valued customer,

I am a Guest Relations Representative at Heartland Automotive Services, Inc. Heartland Automotive Services, Inc. owns and operates the Jiffy Lube Service Center at HWY 79 In Hutto, TX. We appreciate your patronage and would like to keep you as one of our valued guests. I would like to get your contact information so I can contact you to resolve your claim. Our goal is to give every guest a great experience, every day, in every store. Please send your contact information to customerservice@jiffyworld.com.

Sincerely,