Jewelmint.com / They save your credit card information, then bill you once a month for $29.99
This website is a total scam!! BEWARE! If you make a purchase - any purchase - they save your credit card information, then BILL YOU once a month for $29.99!! This gets you a "credit" for one piece of crappy jewelry minus shipping which you have to pay for yourself. I was STUNNED when my bank account dropped by $30 bucks, at Christmastime, and guess what? I never got the ring I ordered but was still charged.
More Jewelmint.com Complaints & Reviews
- Jewelmint.com - Lowest quality jewelery 
- Jewelmint.com - They keep charging you over and over 29.99 
- Jewelmint.com - Appears company is no longer in business but still processing payments
- Jewelmint.com - This is the worst company I've ever had the displeasure of working with 
- Jewelmint.com - Overpriced costume jewelry 
- Jewelmint - Stop spamming!
- Jewelmint - Jewelmint charged card without authorization
- Jewelmint - Monies posted to account
- Jewelmint.com - This is a bush league operation
- Jewelmint.com - The jewelry is of atrocious quality