Jewelmint.com / They save your credit card information, then bill you once a month for $29.99

This website is a total scam!! BEWARE! If you make a purchase - any purchase - they save your credit card information, then BILL YOU once a month for $29.99!! This gets you a "credit" for one piece of crappy jewelry minus shipping which you have to pay for yourself. I was STUNNED when my bank account dropped by $30 bucks, at Christmastime, and guess what? I never got the ring I ordered but was still charged.

Comments

• Be
      22nd of Oct, 2013

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear that you never received your first purchase! I hope you were able to contact customer care and get that mix up resolved. I understand that sometimes our disclaimers can get overlooked, but we try to make our customers aware of the membership. It is explained in a paragraph disclaimer at checkout, your confirmation email after the first purchase, on our promotional emails as well as our FAQs, Terms of Service and How it works page. We take pride in the quality of our pieces, but if our product ever falls short of your expectations, we offer prepaid return labels to send back our merchandise. We actually offer free shipping to our customer who live within the continental United States. If you have any additional inquiries regarding your account please feel free to contact us at 888-258-3339, [protected]@jewelmint.com or live chat with us. Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,