Jeulia / totally disgusted!!

Baldwin Park, CA, United States Review updated:

I've purchased a ring for my fiance and the one arrived was really beautiful, but the size was incorrect. So I contacted Jeulia customer care and shipped the ring back to them. Few weeks later I got an email from them stating they received the ring and promised to send me a replacement in a few days. Two weeks passed and there was still no sign of it! I contacted them again and then they told that they never received anything! What? I'm totally disgusted with these people!

Lu
Mar 15, 2016

Comments

• Lo
      May 10, 2018

I'm having the same problem as most of the complaints here!! I ordered a two-toned ring (Gold/silver) The gold part rubbed off within 2 weeks of wearing it. I E-mailed them and they said take pictures of the problem. I did and then sent it to them. I finally contacted them after a month and then it was returned to me and looked good. I wore it for only a couple of days and it started doing the same thing!! I E-mailed them again asking for a refund due to the same thing happening twice. Now, all I get is a run around saying that they can only exchange or replace the ring!! OVER and OVER with the same "We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you" and then only offer a replacement or exchange...but refuse to give me a refund! SO FRUSTRATING!!!

I think these complaints should be in the comments on their web-site!