Jetstar Airwayscancellation and refund

Dear Sir,
My name is Sarthak Sharad and I have booked a flight ticket with jetstar itinerary no [protected], a flight from melbourne to sydney which unfortunately I had to cancel it because my father needed me in india and I was the only one in my family who could have helped to solve the matter, moreover my mother needed me in this type of situation, I cancelled the flight tickets on 31st Of May 2018, 10 days before the flight but still now I have not got any refund and every time I tell the customer care that I was an emergency I could not help they tell me they cant do anything regardless of a customer was facing an emergency in his life. that is jetstar quality of customer dealing. My request is that I am a student in Australia and please my money shall be refunded. I would be very thankful to jetstar.
Thanks & Regards

Sa
Jun 13, 2018

Comments

•   Jun 13, 2018

The agent of the Jetstar Airways carrier did not attend this board.
    If you have requested the refund, no reason to advertise it all over free space of the internet - useless.
    The procedure of the refund, if it is allowed and not prohinited by the rules during booking, depends upon the domestic protocol of the air carrier, must not take longer than 15 days, if in Australia.