Jennifer Convertibles / guardsman protection plan

Flushing, NY, United States

Publicpublished review 1/19/17 I called guardian initially within a week to submit my claim that was 10-10-2016. The girl on the other side said she is emailing me claims paperwork and also will mail the papers. I am still on the phone with her for 25 mins and no email has come through so she said it will take like 1 hour to get email as their system is slow. 2 weeks passed and no email or no postal mail 10-27-2016. I called again and spoke to a guy and before we finish the conversation I get the email.. I emailed them pictures and mailed them claim papers on time [protected]. (according to guardian you have to submit the claim within a week and the sales rep john at the jennifer convertibles on northern blvd flushing explained that guardian needs the claims paperwork submitted within a week and so I did.) I get an email after 4 weeks stating that they have received my paperwork but nothing mentioned about getting the pictures. Called guardian last week [protected] asking for an update and guardian says my claim was denied because they got the paperwork late. Guardian intentionally didn't send paperwork and email on time so they can deny claims and get away with consumers hard-earned money which jennifer convertibles trap their consumers in a very tricky dirty way of doing business to get extra cash from guardian.
Complaint background
Not all of these questions are required. Please provide as much information as you have.
1. Product/service purchased: jaclyn sectional
2. Model number:
3. Contract, account, or policy #:
4. Order #: ujn 4786
5. Purchase date: 5/5/2014
6. Date problem first occurred: 10/10/2016
Dates you complained to the company/organization
7. First date: 10/10/2016