Jennifer Convertibles / the worst stores i've ever dealt with!
I ordered our couch on february 28, 2007 with a 12-14 week delivery. I had been looking for a couch for a month and the wait was extremely long, but for the price and features, after much discussion and being ensured by the salesperson that it was never that long, I decided it was worth the wait.
It is now 16 weeks past the order date and there is still no delivery scheduled. When you try to call; it is busy 90% of the time and then they put you on hold for 20-30 minutes to 'check the status.' they said they can refund me the deposit, but there is still not promised date that they will have it. They said they are having problems with china and it's supposedly being delayed in between there and there warehouse in virginia.
When I have the energy, I am going to go back to the store and get the refund. It's just a shame that we have not been able to use our finished basement for six months due to this.in addition, the store knows that I am going through treatment (radiation and chemotherapy) for cancer and I need the sleeper for my caregivers.
This is one of the worst stores i've ever dealt with.
More Jennifer Convertibles Complaints & Reviews
- Jennifer Convertibles - scam warranty 
- Jennifer Convertibles Sofa Company - warranty issue and terrible cust svc! 
- Jennifer Convertibles - delivery problems 
- Jennifer Convertibles - warranty issues 
- Jennifer Convertible - worst retailer! 
- Jennifer Convertibles - non delivery of
- Jennifer Convertibles - delivery and service and waiting for a replacement table
- Jennifer Convertibles - sleeper sofa
- Jennifer Convertibles - the way I was treated by a salesperson in your store milford ct
- Jennifer Convertibles - sofa chemical used