JD Byrider Vehicle / vehicle problems
To whom it may concern.
My name is Arthur Backman and I have purchased a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer from JD Byrider back in August of 2012. I have multiple complaints about this vehicle that I am paying way too much for. They key switch button inside the steering column broke and I had to take the lower assembly off to get my key to come out, the 4 wheel drive makes a huge bang when engaged, the stereo speakers don’t work half the time, every time you put on the a/c or defrost the car stalls and dies, the a/c don’t work, the bells inside the car to warn you of things don’t work half the time, basically the car is falling apart. This is the only vehicle that my family has and I am not working right now and don’t have a dime to get any of this fixed. If JD Byrider stands behind all of these vehicles they sell, then surely they will fix all of these problems for me. Any questions please feel free to call me at [protected] or email me at email@example.com thank you.
More JD Byrider Vehicle Complaints & Reviews
- JD Byrider - fraud and cheating 
- J.D. Byrider / CNAC - repossessed car 
- JD Byrider - horror story 
- Russ Darrow/ JD Byrider/ CNAC - deceptive practices! 
- JD Byrider - rip off 
- J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising - the service policy
- J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising - general managers at joliet and glendale heights
- J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising - unprofessional/ waste of time
- J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising - 2011 dodge caliber mainstreet
- JD Byrider/CNAC - payments