JC Whitney / Product misleading

OH, United States Review updated:

I ordered a Mr. Gasket remote oil filter kit for $30.00. The product description on their web page stated that it was a complete kit. When I received it 3 days later, they only sent the by-pass adapter. I called them and asked where the rest of the kit was at.. They advised me that I got what I ordered. After an hour on the phone and speaking with 3 different people, and reading word for word what their web page said about the product. They more or less called me a liar and didn't know where I got the information I told them. The conclusion to this mess I was sent the return instructions, from one of the three idiots, and was told I wouldn't have to pay for any return shipping, that is yet to be confirmed. BTW I sent them a copy of the web page of the item when i returned it, which stated that it was a complete kit. They have some nerve calling a customer a liar when their web pages speaks a lie !

Jc
Feb 23, 2013

Comments

• To
      Sep 24, 2007
    JC Whitney - The worst service ever!

Well, the service that they gave me was highly unacceptable. After 2 years of purchasing from different websites, this is the worst ever. Terrible. Such terrible service. I didn't even got my order, from the fact that I already paid them. Its been two months now, and I'm still waiting. Their CSR is no different. They told me that it will arrive in a couple of days. But its months already. Where IS it???

• Pe
      Oct 31, 2007

I can't believe this company is still in business! They have the rudest customer agent and the worst service! Late deliveries, wrong parts!

Jan 23, 2009

That is true. I just had a bad chat with them:

• Bi
      Mar 24, 2011
    JC Whitney - They refuse to refund my money or send me my product.
    JC Whitney

On November 26, 2009 I ordered a service manual for a TBird. Inquired about the order several times and got the run around. This company is a rip off and I am going to see what the Attorney General will do for me. They refuse to refund my money or send me my product. I regret ever dealing with JC Whitney.

• To
      Apr 27, 2011

Whoa. This happened in 2009 and you got around to complaining about it now?