Jazeera Airline Ticket / airline resheduled flight

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Hi All

I had some exams to appear in india (mumbai), thus I booked jazeera airways ticket on 4 march 2008 for 3rd april
herewith are the booking details
#

0740hr
Mumbai-Bombay Intl AirportDubai
0930hr
Dubai Intl Airport
All times indicated are the local times at the relevant airport * Fare rules on following page

Reminder: This Booking is non-refundable. Cancellations at any time or failure to check-in for a Jazeera Airways flight at least 1 hour before the scheduled departure will result in the fare being forfeited.

ReceiptAED
Jazeera Airways Base Fare + Fees1240.00
Jazeera Airways Payable0.00
Total Price1240.00

Payments AED

Balance 0.00
#
this is an extract of the email that I recd as a confirmation from the airline

But when I went to the airpport I learnt that the airline had reschduled all departures from dubai to the next day (after lot fo trouble). Thus I was at the airport to catch a flight which was 24 hours from then.
When I tried to contact the airline office. they were very uncooperataive. Thus coming down I checked with another airlines as I had to reach bombay anyhow. Thus got an emirates ticket for 1100 dhs and then travelled by it.

Along with the jazeera airways ticket I had purchsed an online insurance of AIG which is in TIE up with jazeera.

The return trip was perfect with no hassels

Now I need to ask you readers what I can claim from whom

now another problem is that I hav eother set of exam on the 1 may for which the same has occured.
Thus I have again booked tickets onwards from dubai to bombay thru airarabia this time

Please help with what ever info you can

regards

manish

Comments

• Sh
      4th of Mar, 2009

Hello,
    Sir/Mam,

I booked my Air ticket in Jazeera Freedom airlines Date 03/07/09 Dubai to Delhi And
    Returning Date 15/08/09 Delhi to Dubai...
    Booking Date-- 01/03/09
    through Visa (NBD Bank) Debit Card payed ...
    But here show a reservation Status --- pending..

please clear my reservation Status information.
    I am very thankful to you.

thanks