Jadoo TV / cheating by jadoo tv

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone:

This company sold a tv adapter promising the telecast of International channels (Sports and Asian Channels specifically) through internet streaming. They informed that what they were doing is absolutely legal.
Since 4 days of my purchase of this product, none of the channels are showing up as promised.
They said that they have a return policy of 2 weeks, and I called up the agent who sold me and the customer care. Customer care says that they don't take it back and refund my money, and needs to be returned to the agent. Agent says the Customer care is bluffing and he cannot take the product back.
Also, for channels not streaming they inform that they or their product is not accountable.
I feel ripped off by this company's product. Their product cost is $250 (One time charge).
Need government to take some quick action against these crooks as they are fooling a larger crowd by selling this product.

Ra

Comments

• Nz
      6th of Jul, 2014

Jadoo 3 is also a rip off.. it buffered all the time and completely stopped working after few weeks.Called customer care and no one picks up the call and finally found four jadoo employees were arrested for illegal transmission of satellite channels http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/gang-involved-in-satellite-signal-theft-busted-4-arrested_943837.html and no one ready to give my $300 back.. its just a paper weight for the past 1 week

• Wi
      11th of Jul, 2014

From ZEE News India, I came to know that JadooTV was illegally broadcasting Indian TV channels inlcluding IndiaTV. Now they are busted in Hyderabad, I feel that JadooTV also involved me in fraud activity as I was watching illegally transmitted streaming. I am planning to sue, JadooTV. Has anyone any idea how to proceed with it?

• Am
      23rd of Sep, 2014

Same thing is happening with me..No body is taking JAdoo TV back and they all are so rude as if its my fault, i bought it in the first place...I wish i could have read the complaints on this website first.

• Mu
      4th of Oct, 2014

I have a Jadoo box 3, this box is completely worthless even it was for £10 I wouldn't buy it no matter what, had this box for months since day one my internet speed is 38Mbps and it always buffers never stops, the Jadoo box software is laggy, honestly DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT it's worse then it's last 2 versions the Jadoo box 1 and 2

7th of Dec, 2014

please don't buy too much problems just waste money

7th of Dec, 2014

Jadoo 3 box is same thing still same problem buffering you can't watch movies

4th of May, 2015

Hello everyone
    Jadoo TV announced the will stop Jadoo 2 and we have two purchase Jadoo 4 and this is the r announcement.
    Launched in 2010, your Jadoo2 box has now become obsolete,
    and will stop working over the next 60 days.
    Tell me friends is this legal to do this.

• Pa
      8th of May, 2015

Listen you are getting jadoo as you cannot afford dish network indian services. Possible buffering is your internet speed. I never had problem with jadoo channels unless the channels were down, it is like saying internet is down. What you are still going to complain you got ripped off. You are getting jadoo cause you are cheap like me. So shut up and stop complaining. MOve back where the hell you came from.

• Kh

Jadoo Tv 4.
    This is totally wast of money, almost $200.00. Jadoo Tv has few channel which no one want to watch. Some of them if you want to watch you need pay subscription fee, means not free. XBMC 14.2 is there but old version and you cannot update it. Right now XBMC 16 available for you. That means what ever Jadoo Tv comes with box that's it. No further millage for you. Jadoo Tv is a big time liar. One thing is for sure this box is good for Pakistan people. Because they have many working channels. But other people get big ZERO out of this box. Basically this is just Android Box. There is no point to spend $200.00 for this, anybody can get any Android box as little as $50 to $100 and it comes XBMC install with latest version. If you like later on you can update too. Jadoo Tv 4 completely a android box. Some how they just mastering the name to Jadoo Tv with all restrictions. On my opinion do not bye this or don't get trapped of there false advertisement.

17th of Sep, 2015

Let's join together and sue Jadoo tv. Let's get connected.

17th of Sep, 2015

Let's sue Jafoo TV. Let me know if you guys are with me.

28th of Sep, 2015

Jadoo tv was working good when I bought Jadoo 2 now jadoo 4 is completely rubbish I need to change against my jadoo 2 because they black mail me my jadoo tv will not support more after certian date.
    I bought jadoo 4 to be honest it is pain in the neck channels got stick and stopped it self which makes crazy when you are watching your best tv shows or news I hate it to be honest I am not going to give even one star to them jadoo 4 is not recommended to buy

• Re
      21st of Oct, 2015

This is the worst ever technology i have ever purchased, most channels are not being played as was promised by the company and most of the time the device keeps on buffering. I suggest other viewers, not to purchase this device and lose your valuable money as i did

• Bh
      14th of Dec, 2015

Jadoo tv is indeed a rip off. I paid $279 for jadoo 2 and their programs worked only of off Youtube and Dailymotion. Once YouTube blocked content (probably because it wasn't legal), you could not watch any Indian programs on Jadoo. Now Jadoo 2 does not work at all. Called customer service and they say Jadoo 2 is not supported any more and they were trying to rip me off again asking for addition $149 to upgrade to Jadoo 4. What for? They don't have any content and are liars. Do not waste your money.

• Aa
      21st of Apr, 2016

This thing is garbage. Jadoo 1, 2, 3 and 4. Ive used them all and they are all garbage pathetic. I bought it to watch cricket on ptv sprts that cant be seen or bought in united states otherwise id put my money there rather than this piece of crap. GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE.

• Fa
      12th of May, 2016

this people are piech I ### man.they are cheater.I need my money back.how come they can't fix problems that's happening on the channels.so people will just buy it from them but if any problem, they cant fix it.wow, this company will go to hell man.they are cheating customers.I hate jadoo company😠😠😈.sham on you guys

• Br
      16th of Jun, 2016

Thanks guys. I was gonna buy one, now i wont. Thanks for ur inputs... if everyone stops buying, how long will they last... lets make them bankrupted.

• Wo
      1st of Jul, 2016

HELLO GUYS
    i buy 1 jadoo4 and every day i have problem whit !!
    every day a new prblem and the are working about 1 mount to fix it and the problems blive steel ther !! JADOO compagni i thik they steeling mony from pepole !

• Md
      14th of Jul, 2016

If you are trying to watch Bangladeshi channels please stay away from this people. Only a few channel which no one watches are there. They have included some west bengal channels as BD channel. Only 23 chnnels avilable including those from west bengal. I have wasted my money. What a shame!

• De
      12th of Sep, 2016

It's fixable using the uart pin headers when you rip open the jadoo. its simply a linux distro loading preconfigured server details. Yes they pushed an update so you'd go out an buy their latest device but did you honestly believe what they were selling you was going to be free for lifetime? wake up people. nothing is free.