Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper — fabric peeling and cracking
We purchased this sofa and dual love seat from Cleo's furniture on 9/20/14 after returning a defective sectional. Our salesman told us this was just the best piece of furniture we could get. Well you guessed it...It has started peeling and cracking of the material on the headrest of one of the recliners. When I called Cleo's furniture, I was told since I did not buy the extended warranty, they could do nothing. Why should a piece of furniture that expensive ($1200) peel and crack?
DO NOT BUY A CAT NAPPER. IT IS A PIECE OF JUNK. READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS.
More Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper Complaints & Reviews
- Catnapper Furniture - Beware 
- Catnapper Recliner - Not available 
- Jackson Furniture - Catnapper Furniture - a piece of junk
- Catnapper Furniture - poor quality and unacceptable customer service
- Catnapper Recliner - power lift recliner chair
- Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper - concord collection sofa & loveseat w/ console
- Jackson Catnapper - recliner with heat and massage
- Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper - recliner
- Jackson Furniture / Catnapper - remote no good
- Jackson Furniture Industries / Catnapper - catnapper sofa and loveseat