ITV / programme timings
I am really annoyed that I have missed the last episode of Doc Martin due to an apparent rescheduling of the programme from the time advertised in Radio Times. The programme, scheduled for 9 p.m. was shown at 8 p.m. and replaced at 9p.m. by Trinny and Susannah. In my opinion any replacement programme, i.e. Trinny and Susannah, should be shown at the time of the programme it replaces (in this case 8 p.m.) and series with a regular time slot should be shown at the scheduled time. I look forward to Doc Martin as I am sure many people do, and tonight switched on at the regular time only to find I had missed the programme, the last in the series. This was extremely annoying. If changes to the timing of a programme are necessary would it not be better to show the programme later rather than earlier to ensure that people looking forward to it still have a chance to see it and are therefore not disappointed. I think this is highly irresponsible of ITV.
More ITV Complaints & Reviews
- ITV X Factor - voting 
- ITV/The X-Factor - DANNI MINOGUE'S COMMENTS 
- ITV - fearne cotton's the truth about online anorexia 
- Be A Real Estate Millionaire - monthly charge on credit card 
- ITV CORPORATE CUSTOMER SERVICE/FLEX PROTEX - CAN'T CANCEL AUTOSHIP/THEY HAVE CAUSED 2 OVERDRAFTS AND 1 OVER THE LIMIT CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNTS AND REFUSE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
- ITV - dementia advert..
- ITV - xfactor
- ITV - emmerdale/lauchlan storyline
- Emmerdale - bailes sentencing
- Clare Byam-Cook - breastfeeding support