Having problems with Gofobo?

Gofobo Customer Service Contacts

7670 Opportunity Road
San Diego, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gofobo Customer Service. Initial Gofobo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gofobo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gofobo. Discuss the issues you have had with Gofobo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Gofobosurvey hoax

I get constant request to complete a survey with promises of an entry to win a gift card - NEVER HAPPENS, not the winning - that is chance, I am referring to being able to get an entry!!! you fill out over 100 survey questions (it takes much longer than the 15 - 20 minutes they claim) only to be redirected to their (gofobo) web page where they say enter here - that radio button is NEVER activated for anyone to submit and be entered - EVER!!! AFTER COMPLETING ALL OF THOSE ANSWERS!!! Try it - I dare you!

Dec 08, 2019

Gofobo — email I received on december 08, 2019 @ 10:22 am, sending me an invite to a "special screening invitation on 12-11-19 @ 7:30 pm

On december 08, @ 10:22 am, I received a gofobo email address from "[protected]@gofobo.com" that sent me...

Gofoboonline tickets

I purchased 2 tickets on line last night to watch scary stories to tell in the dark, I didn't get a confirmation number but I had proof of it on my bank account and Apple Pay and the movie theater wouldn't take that as proof. I understand that I needed a barcode or email but I didn't get one but I did purchase two tickets that I can provide proof of.

online tickets

Gofobochange of address

I have moved to IL from CA & trying to find an option on gofoboo website to change my address but couldn't find yet. Receiving screening invitations about previous location are annoying. I wanna receive screening invitation near my current location which is Des Plaines, IL - 60016.
      My completer address is,
      9112 Kennedy Drive, Apt 1F, Des Plaines, IL 60016.
      Please help me in updating my address on gofoboo.

Gofoboseating and influencers

This is ridiculous. Why offer free screening tickets while you have bloggers and employees VIPing others. Some were pulling friends from the lone to allow them in ahead. This is wrong on so many levels when I hear a young person have to call tjeir parent to turn around and come back to get them because of this ridiculous timeframe and clout seating. What was the point??!! Very selfish GOFOBO!

Gofoboseats

so we have an invitation for a movie today for late night and we went an hour early to just make sure we will have seats, only to find out that there were no seats available anymore. it is very inconvenience on our part as we drove there and prepared for this event. Why give so many tickets out and the capacity of the theater is not sufficient for your event? There was no indication to the email that were suppose to reserved seats ahead of time.

CHI2019 May 29, 2019

Agreed. Waited an hour and a half only to be told that they reached capacity and they "might" be able to squeeze a few in IF we wait longer. Firstly what time zo e are they in? Seems like they're running 2 hours behind. They kept saying it was going to start but an hour later...nothing. This is ridiculous. Dont be surprised when people start cancelling their HBO. From what i heard bloggers were inviting people to come so those were considered VIP. So again WHY OFFER FREE SCREENINGS IF YOU HAVE INFLUENCERS INVITING EVERYONE AND THEIR MOMMAS!!!

Gofoboover conforming screening passes

I had a screening pass for 4/24/19 for Longshot on Maui. I was unable to get into theater because they had already turned away 52 people before me with screening passes from gofobo for that specific movie. They said they had let people into that theater 2 1/2 hours before that movie start(s). They said the theater was already full. The gofobo website states to arrive 30 minutes to 60 minutes before the show. I arrived 30 minutes prior. I wonder how many people were turned away after I left. I would also like to know why so many people were given confirmed passes, with gofobo knowing they were over-confirming the amount of people that could be in that theater. This isn't an issue of first-come first served, this was false advertisement on your policies. Not to mention I had to drive 40 minutes to get to the theater. I'm expecting answers from your organization.

Jul 18, 2018

Gofobo — not able to sign in - no access to tickets

Gofobo deals with the distribution of tickets. They have failed to provide access to sign in and have, even...