Kevin Turdeau / ITV Directpoor service!

M

I ordered the Natural Cures books for $19.90 shipping only, they never came. but they charged me on my American Express. I canceled my American Express got a new card number. Since, they tried to recharge me and for a $9.95 monthly newsletter unasked for. Kevin Trudeau, the personality behind the book actually did 2 years in Federal prison in the 1990's for scamming American Express over $100,000 on customer accounts and they still allow him to charge more. The number to cancel, [protected] is a wait over 1 hour each time I called, no one comes on. It is a shell game, charging hundreds to unsuspecting customers who charge on their checking or debit accounts. Cancel the accounts and open new ones*** The FTC again filed a week ago a contempt order against Mr. Trudeau and his backers/pertness to stop the fraud. See this on line at www.ftc.gov Put in Kevin Trudeau, ITV Direct, Direct Marketing Concepts, some of the names they use.

The information you need is all on their website www.itvdirect.com . This is the company that fulfills all orders and actually sells it to you, the men are his partners and financial backers, all public knowledge. I am listing the company not the homes of the owners.

Direct marketing Concepts d/b/a ITV direct 55 Cherry Hill Dr, Beverly, MA 01915.. The CEO is Donald Barrett (subject of a FTC contempt order 1 week ago), Vice President and partner is Robert A. Maihos, his assistant is Shauna Favlora, Steve Paris is the Exec VP; Michael Sciucco is the legal counsel, Brad Tuttle is the COO; Catherine Ratcliffe is the VP of customer satisfaction, Look up the website on line www.itvdirect.com. Email then at [protected]@itvdirect.com and [protected]@itvdirect.com send e mails until they respond over and over. The numbers are [protected] (business development, Jason Bernabei); sales is [protected]; main number is [protected], customer service which won't answer is [protected]. Keep sending e mails flooding their servers until your issue is handled.

• Updated by Hujarz · Oct 19, 2019

Why must the Former rugby players who commentate feel the need to talk all over the referee. He has a Mike so the viewing public can hear him. This is ignorant behaviour

• Je
    jennifer whitten Nov 16, 2007

I sent an E-Mail on 11-5-07 and telephoned on 11-12-07 and spoke to a Robin at [protected] and cancelled my subscription. Both times I requested a return E-Mail with a confirmation number. So far I have heard nothing. I am now requesting a third time for a confirmation number and confirming that my subscription has been cancelled. Could someone please do that for me? My original order # was 328013. I would like to get this settled. My credit card had better not be billed again as I cancelled during the allotted time. Someone there please get off the stick and get back to me with my request. I am getting tired of this fooling around with you people.

• Pa
    parker jordan Nov 07, 2008

all the above is correct. why the legal enities, those having the power/position to stop this & don't is beyond me. i've disputed this with my credit card company issuing me a new card & going back in time correcting past charges. this turdeau guy needs his nuts cut off...total rip off artist..

Nothuy Jun 02, 2019

I don't understand how love island is still being aired after 2 people took their own lives and jermy kyle got axed after 1 death help me out with this someone. I mean I know its about ratings but most of the time you will watch adverts after this I don't even want to watch itv as it don't make no sense whatsoever to me...

• Te
    teresa, rochester Jun 09, 2019

I phoned on Fridays semi final to vote for the boy girl dance act who were listed 07, when i entered the automated voice said i had voted for X who was in fact listed number 02. I checked on the redail and I had definately put 07. This makes me think that the show had already made its mind up who it wanted to win as it was X that won. CHEATS!!!

• Pj
    Pjbsuzuki Aug 14, 2019

Please give this woman a pointer ... like Michael Fish ... sick of her overly me me me hand / dance routines...

• Na
    Nancy2013 Aug 20, 2019

There is a stuff parrot in the dengos house hold I reasonly lost my buddy the parrot I find this very updating of my pet buddy I take this further many thanks

Comments

• Fo
    Foxy52 Aug 25, 2019

I was outrage by ITV News casters & reporters on News on 16/08/19 Absolute Bias against Corbyn they Interview to Blairites Brexiteers & one that actually left the Labour party not long ago, it disgraceful that ITV constant bias & Unbalanced attacks on Mr Corbyn

• Pa
    Paul Milligan Sep 15, 2019

Well... where do I start... I know... with the simple fact that most of the answers in the show are not catch phrases... but just things... sort it out!

your occasional viewer,
    Paul.

[protected]@live.co.uk

• Ka
    Karljay Sep 18, 2019

Tom Bradbury is a news reader and should only do that.
    He should not be showing personel or political preferences as he does whilst interviewing Robert Peston on more than one occasion on News at Ten. Very unprofessional.

• Ca
    Carol harries Sep 18, 2019

Not happy with the Vanessa and Tracey and oFrank's ashes so insensitive to families who have lost someone you are scraping bottom of barrel with your storyline

• Di
    Dinkydonuts Sep 18, 2019

GMB repeatedly have people of minorities on their programme to ridicule them and incite hatred.

Jacko51 Sep 29, 2019

I would like to make a complaint to the writers of coronation street. I find the story and violence with gary windash?

I have been a big fan for years but its not at all like it used to be years ago

Should be light comedy/drama

• To
    Tonyno Oct 12, 2019

Not at all happy regarding the racist comedian preacher Lawson. If a white comedian made those kind of remarks towards another race and or used another race to make fun of there would be hell to pay.

Angryfatherof3 Oct 14, 2019

I have my 5 year an my 7 year old daughter what is vaginal dryness an what's a vagina that advert is disgusting to have on TV in the daytime I'm not happy at all I pay my TV licence to get adverts like that on daytime TV absolutely disgusting... What a joke it is

• Jc
    JCleary86 Oct 14, 2019

Piers Morgan is being so rude to his guest speaking about climate change and it's actually dangerous. He can have a counter argument but he's not letting her give her side of the argument at all. It has turned into the piers Morgan opinion program. We need to hear someone else's. Very aggressive

• To
    Tom Allott Oct 15, 2019

How come we have to watch an advert of vagisil cream by Jenny eclair every night at around teatime when having our teatime meal . So inappropriate. Come on ITV.
    Thanks Tom.

• Le
    Lewis Holder Oct 20, 2019

Why have you taken off Coronation Street, for the rubbish sport that is the oh so great football? You've spoiled a lot of people's evenings. Why can't you put it on channel 5, or better still stick it on Sky were it should be? SMH!

• Gr
    Grrl Oct 21, 2019

Don't like Daniel cheating on his wife, actually fair fuming.

• Mr
    Mr Wylam Oct 26, 2019

I can't believe that your News item regarding Brexit Deal was almost totally promoting interviews with pro-remain people.

Never have I heard such a totally one sided broadcast interviewing remainders.

Where is the balanced News item emphasising the Referendum which the result was LEAVE.

ITV should be ashamed of not giving a fair News programme.

• Hu
    Hujarz Oct 26, 2019

Why oh why do the pundits on the Rugby World Cup matches insist on talking over the referee. PLEASE STOP IT. This spoils the game for a lot of us watching.

• Ke
    Ken Skerry Oct 26, 2019

Why are you showing season 5 of Love Island and omitting episodes 1-4 and 20-26, it doesn't make sense. What is going on?
    Regards
    Mr K R Skerry

Anita Tyrrell Oct 27, 2019

Get rid of jeremy clarkson on who wants to be a millionaire. He has no personality, derides contestants when they get questions wrong (although he never knows the answers to any questions when asked) and is the wrong host for this show - and in my opinion, should not be on television at all!

• Mk
    Mkq Nov 10, 2019

After watching celebrity xfactor for two weeks running on the live shows and seeing "Martin Bashir" voted by the public to stay, on this second week, I strongly request that it be transparent with its voting system and actually SHOW the public results, as opposed to reading from a card this is completely unrealistic.

• Ke
    Keith Dixon Nov 20, 2019

I don't think I am alone in this, but why do we have to put u with another football match lasting all night, thank goodness for Netflix. There must be another channel sport can be screened instead of taking all the normal scheduled programs off, especially as you are one of the main channels.

Anthony Shepherd Jan 15, 2020

Nothing going for the deaf . Shocking .[censored]ing Shocking !!!

• Ba
    balls108561 Feb 03, 2020

i have been left with bad anxiety as i dont know whats happening tommorow in love island can i pls have a short preview clip tia

marie darby Feb 15, 2020

Well i do love Holly, but that dress is inappropate for family prime time!!
    Why would you wear such a revealing dress at 6pm when family are watching Skating on Ice??
    She looks Amazing but this is X Rated