ITV/ Demons / Scheduling of advertising and specific programme
I have seen an advert during a family film, fora forthcoming ITV programme called 'Demons'. It is scheduled to be broadcast on Saturday 3rd January 2009 at 7.20 pm. The advert terrified itself is deeply disturbing, depicting blood sucking, Satanic looking creatures and hideous and menacing monsters. The whole hoorible programme is set to be televised ata prime time for young children. This surely CANNOT be suitable and is utterly beyond acceptable and looks similar to adult rated horror films.
The trailer is shocking - what on earth is the actual programme going to be like? there will be fine performances no doubr from some excellent actors but why is it on so early and why are the railers on so early?
My complaint is that it is adult viewing before the watershed.
Awful, horrble and disturbing. Sadly, I am probably adding to the draw of such a programme ( any publicity is good publicity, right?) but for the sake of all young children who may be watching, I am complaining.
More ITV/ Demons Complaints & Reviews
- ITV X Factor - voting 
- ITV/The X-Factor - DANNI MINOGUE'S COMMENTS 
- ITV - fearne cotton's the truth about online anorexia 
- Be A Real Estate Millionaire - monthly charge on credit card 
- ITV CORPORATE CUSTOMER SERVICE/FLEX PROTEX - CAN'T CANCEL AUTOSHIP/THEY HAVE CAUSED 2 OVERDRAFTS AND 1 OVER THE LIMIT CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNTS AND REFUSE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
- ITV - dementia advert..
- ITV - xfactor
- ITV - emmerdale/lauchlan storyline
- Emmerdale - bailes sentencing
- Clare Byam-Cook - breastfeeding support