Itunes.com / Unauthorized charge!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I searched the web for itunes in order to help my Daughter download onto her ipod, which was a Christmas present. I am not familiar, nor was my Daughter, with the process. So when I got on to what claimed to be an itune site I downloaded software etc and paid for 1 years subscription, which according to the payment details should have been for just over £24, however, I have been charged £43 and have absolutely nothing to show for it and no way of contacting the people who have defrauded me.

Do itunes, the legitimate company, know that this company is scamming its potential customers and therefore damaging it's reputation in the process? And can anybody give me any advice on how I can reclaim my money...

• Leroyk's Response, Apr 12, 2018

can't update I just submitted it

Comments

• Se
      30th of Dec, 2008
    iTunes.com - steeling peoples money
    mb contact.com

I was scammed by this company, but don't worry anybody cause I am going to hunt every last one of them down and dispose of them my way.

• De
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I have totally lost faith in itunes as I have had lots of unauthorised purchases and although mine personally have all been quite small totalling approx £12 it does not leave me with any confidence. I have done search on google and lots of other people seem to be experiencing similar situations. I personally tried changing my password thinking someone in my household must have found it out but the charges still continued, i then went online and deleted my debit card info and apart from one instance that may have been initiated prior to the deletion of account info there has been no other unuathorised purchases?

I am also wondering if there are many other people like me who have had small withdrawals so don't make a big deal out of it or dont notice and therefore the scam is continuing.

Apple dont accept any responsibility saying to contact your credit card company but with the scale of people experiencing these fraudulent activities must cause damage to the apple itunes reputation. I personally have been put off ever using them again and would urge others to investigate online and take their actions appropriately?

• Ba
      18th of Sep, 2010

Contact iTunes and let them know which site scammed you... they have been able to shut down these sites in the past. iTunes will only ever charge you per item... there are NO SUBSCRIPTIONS, Monthly fees, yearly fees, or unlimited download options

• Al
      15th of Aug, 2018
    iTunes - Product

I don't have a complaint I just want my card

• Pj
      21st of Aug, 2018
    iTunes - Unauthorized Debit Card charges

There are charges on Debit Card 4906300010535103 (Blocked for fraud).
    $35.98, $29.99, $35.98, $17.99 and $11.67 that was not authorized.
    All posted on 4/22/18 Please refund these fraudulent charges.
    On behalf of Scott Pieper

• Le
      21st of Aug, 2018
    iTunes - unauthorized credit card charges

I do not own an IPhone charges on my bank statement 3/16/18 $39.98, 3/13/18 &29.98 & $19.97.I am a senior & on a fixed income.Would like these charges refunded.My name is Laura Houston.870-582-4290.Please contact me for for more information.Thank you.I don't even know what I tunes is if someone could explain I might understand a little better.

• Cu
      5th of Sep, 2018
    iTunes - Apple
    Kentwood
    Michigan

I was charged 9 times off my iTunes account and $100 was tooken off my acccount and I want my refund back to my card I was charged from you guys without been notified about the charge so please contact me at6168182615 thank you
    My name is curtis Spencer jr

• Je
      10th of Sep, 2018
    iTunes - Xlock
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

Hi,

Please be informed that i never registered for this application. I was shocked when i received a message from my bank that i got charged of 109.99 for what i’ve never used. Please look on this for me to revert back my money.
    Lookig forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.

• Je
      18th of Sep, 2018
    iTunes - Itunes and billing
    New York, New YorkN
    apple.com

I was trying to download kid, and in order for me to download the free app, iTunes asked me to provide my credit crd information, and they charged me for a renewal for another app that cost me 45$. I am now waiting for a 10 day refund. I am so upset and disgusted by iTunes.

• Su
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    iTunes - Go & translale
    Go & translate
    India

Sir I don't use this app or I don't open this app or I don't purchase this app Nd u charges me every week so plz refund my payment Nd close this app permanently if reflected in my account