Itunes.com / Unauthorized charge!
I searched the web for itunes in order to help my Daughter download onto her ipod, which was a Christmas present. I am not familiar, nor was my Daughter, with the process. So when I got on to what claimed to be an itune site I downloaded software etc and paid for 1 years subscription, which according to the payment details should have been for just over £24, however, I have been charged £43 and have absolutely nothing to show for it and no way of contacting the people who have defrauded me.
Do itunes, the legitimate company, know that this company is scamming its potential customers and therefore damaging it's reputation in the process? And can anybody give me any advice on how I can reclaim my money...
Leroyk's Response, Apr 12, 2018
can't update I just submitted it
More Itunes.com Complaints & Reviews
- Apple iTunes - Unauthorized charges 
- iTunes - Fraud 
- Apple iTunes - Charges to my account 
- ApliTunes - illegal charge on my debit card 
- Apl*ITunes - fraudulent charges 
- iTunes - unauthorized debil from my credit card
- iTunes - security
- iTunes - itunes
- iTunes - redemption of card
- iTunes - itunes not letting me make a purchase