ITT Technical Institute / poor education, but huge loans

1 Spokane, WA, United States Review updated:

Itt Technical Institute is a rip off! The recruiter are lieing big time just to get you sign up for these huge unbelievable loans. They lie that ITT Tech. has top of the line education that ranks like 2nd or 3rd. - BS. We had 15 minutes of lectures per week in CAD classes. I was recieving Highest Honors each quater i was there. Well, it took me a year to realize that theyir credits don't transfer to any onther university or community college and that all of my friends who have graduated are still looking for work. They could find a job for 3 years already. Thats sucks isn't it...So, you pay wild loans for campus education while getting an online education where you are on your own. Plus recuiter lied to me about transfering to different university and ITT Tech finding you a job. Anyone who want to sue them with me call me: [protected] and we DO IT!

Comments

• Ec
      3rd of Jan, 2011

We are researching this industry and we are hoping you might contact us.

e-mail: mikecooper54 (at)gmail.com
    Subject: 8465178

Thank you.

• Ho
      16th of Aug, 2013

I started at ITT Tech 6 days after high school graduation in 1995. I was hoping it would be a stepping stone in my education and adult life since we were told when they came and spoke to our senior class and assured us all credits earned would be transferred. I completed my Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Management and Accounting in May of 1997. After settling in to adult hood (getting married, finding a decent job using my education, buying our house, and starting our family) I decided to start looking into getting my bachelor degree. After contacting a few local colleges and even the University of Phoenix, I learned it was all a hoax. None of my credits would transfer and I would have to start completely over. After a few years, ITT started their bachelor degree program. I have completed all but 4 classes now. However, I have maxed out my student loans and with out the CPA license I was working towards, I have no way to fund my other 4 classes. I currently owe more on student loans than I do on our house! When I hear of anyone showing interest in going to ITT I tell them to run as fast as they can in the other direction!