ITT Technical Institute / avoid!

Anyone considering getting a degree should consider going to a real college and focusing on getting a real degree. I am currently a criminal justice student at itt tech san diamas. From day one with this school has been nothing but a nightmare. I thought this was going to be my last semester at this school and I could move on with my life and forget this bull**** school. But the cj dean Mr. b refused to give me the extra class I needed and I'm stuck here an extra semester. Thanks for nothing Mr. B.

Comments

5th of Nov, 2010

I am a former student of ITT Tech, and I'm in the process of forming a case against ITT Tech for fraud based on deceptive business practices, false advertising and predatory lending practices. Anyone who wishes to participate in this effort is free to contact me on my new blog site, www.idiotnotes.com.

My goal is to gather evidence from former staff and students from all over the country and present this evidence to the appropriate agencies who can put a stop to what they are still being allowed to do. Even better than that, I hope to be able to put a strong enough class-action case together on all of our behalves to convince the courts to force ITT to reimburse us for the costs we've all incurred because of their deception.

If we can all get together and fight this, maybe we can at least cause some kind of student loan reform where this illegal activity is no longer allowed to continue and it can no longer rack up victims. And yes, we are victims...we were charged for goods and services that the company did not even attempt to deliver or provide and we deserve to be compensated, or at the very least we deserve a refund of all charges incurred because of this fraud.

• Mr
      6th of Jun, 2011

If it were up to me I would give away education for free. There will aways be someone who out there looking to take advantage of you. If you feel ITT took you for a ride and that you have learned your lesson and will never go there again, well at least you learned a lesson. No the question is will you allow others to take adavntage of you? The fact is if you did your research instead of blindly relying on others that do not know you to make your education decision your would have had a much better college experience. I have completed three degrees and attended many schools and in each school I had to take charge of my education and guide my career path.