It's Just Lunch International [IJL] / dating agency in singapore

Singapore, SG

It's Just Lunch Singapore is just a scam. I am a French man, 38, paid SGD1, 700 for 3 month trial in 2017.
Low-end dates (I guess their data base is just empty and mainly desperate people who don't know how to use a dating apps or a PC for free), bad quality service, inconvenient locations that they will chose for you (with kickback obviously).
In 3 months, they were able to organize 5 blind dates (the description of the prospective dates were inaccurate, misleading with wrong information) with the worst people I have ever met (even for free on Tinder you will get far better).
At the end of the day, each date costed me SGD360 for what was just a scam if not even fake dates.
We should sue them and launch a group action after having met and read dozen of people who have been cheated as well.
Just run away, don't trust this desperate and obviously, broke, dating agency.

Nothing more than a lie, a scam and very poor service. Luckily I was able to informed many single friends not to fall into this trap! Myself, too late, I lost SGD1, 700. If someone wants to discuss and assess how to sue this company, please contact me. Glad to share lawyer fees and hopefully save people from losing so much money going forward.

Ro