Itravel 2000 - worker Hetal tapiwola ex 2138 / Did not cancel my trip after I asked them too

1 Ontario, Canada

Hi Buchta trip with Hetal ( ex 2138 ) back in January and unfortunately I had to cancel due to my grandfathers death I emailed her the day before to cancel mine and my boyfriends trips and went through everything with my insurance company to get my money back and lo and behold she never ended up canceling my trip I'm not sure if she forgot or what happened. I have been waiting since the March 28, 2013 for a note from either Sunwing or I travel and to this day have not received anything therefore I have not received my money back it is a big hoax do not book with Hetal!!! My insurance company was kind enough to say that we just needed a note stating that we did not show and I told this to hetal and it is been three weeks now and I've not received any note yet and I left her messages through email and voicemail countless times and she has been very unprofessional and has not message to me back. I don't know if she's playing games but i advise all of you never to book with her she's very unprofessional very unorganized and if you have to cancel she will forget so do not book with Hetal if you want a successful trip.

Am