Itasca / boots don't hold up
Bought these Itasca boots, last season for hunting- Great boots, but they dont seem to hold up- I only used them for hunting-after season I put them up till this year!
First week and I noticed a rip in the right one-- when I stepped into the first creek-when i got home, I saw two more little cracks that leak also- Ive tried to contact company and cant find them-- I dont think if buy new boots, they should only last 3 weeks!
Am I wrong? I just wanted to know if they would do anything for me!
More Itasca Complaints & Reviews
- Itasca Boots - do not last 
- Itasca Boots - beware 
- Itasca Boots - fraud 
- Itasca - boots are junk 
- Itasca - fall apart and crack 
- Itasca Boots - itasca boots are junk
- Itasca - ice breaker winter boot, mens
- Itasca - Boots 
- Itasca - Swamp Walker Boots - leak and weather cracked rubber 
- Itasca Men's Calgary Boots In Mossy Oak Camo W / 400 Grams Insulation. - seams dont hold