iRobot Corporation / They sell you one thing then say you need another
Our IRobot stopped working correctly. So we call them up, and they say we need a new unit that the charger we have wont work with another unit.
So we buy another one, and only get half the product. We have to call and wait for the next half to come.
We finally try it and the same problem happens. We call again, and are told now we have to buy a new battery. That’s what was wrong with the first one.
Then they say we have to pay shipping again. Plus, they're only good for 2 years. I feel they should tell you that in the first place. These are not cheap items.
More iRobot Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- iRobot/Roomba - No Warranty for New items bought on eBbay 
- iRobot - Customer service poor product quality 
- iRobot Roomba 4225 - Product, warranty and service are poor 
- irobot Roomba vacuum - In Warranty Exchange/Customer Support
- iRobot - Product fails to perform, Customer service lost returned merchandise 
- iRobot - Just a waste of money
- iRobot - Customer no service, poor product quality (roomba 400, scooba 300) 
- iRobot - Customer Service
- Irobot /Roomba - What to do when out of Warranty
- iRobot Scooba 5800 - Broken