iRobot / Horrible customer service
I have never been treated so poorly and I still don't have a working Roomba. I received my Roomba without a battery. After speaking with customer "no-service", I was told I would be shipped a battery within a week. I paid for expedited delivery and demanded a credit for the expedited shipping charge and overnight shipment of the batter. After sitting on hold for 5 minutes, I finally got the credit, but was refused overnight delivery of the battery. When I was transferred to a "supervisor" who refused to give her name, I was told very rudely that I would get the battery within 2 days and that's all she would do.
Not 2 minutes later I received an email stating that I couldn't receive the battery because there were non available. "Thanks!" Thanks??? Are you kidding me? After being passed around from agent to agent who didn't understand why there was a problem (News Flash Agents - Roomba doesn't work without a battery!) I finally spoke with an equally rude Supervisor who finally gave his name "Josh ID # 79013). Now they say they'll ship a new Roomba and I have to return the old one and sit at home and wait on the UPS guy to come pick it up OR drive to a UPS location and drop it off.
Really?! Really?! iRobot is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I have never been spoken to so rudely by customer service in my life.
DO NOT BY FROM IROBOT! THEY ARE TERRIBLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH! BUYER BEWARE!!!
More iRobot Complaints & Reviews
- iRobot/Roomba - No Warranty for New items bought on eBbay 
- iRobot - Customer service poor product quality 
- iRobot Roomba 4225 - Product, warranty and service are poor 
- irobot Roomba vacuum - In Warranty Exchange/Customer Support
- iRobot - Product fails to perform, Customer service lost returned merchandise 
- iRobot - Just a waste of money
- iRobot - Customer no service, poor product quality (roomba 400, scooba 300) 
- iRobot - Customer Service
- Irobot /Roomba - What to do when out of Warranty
- iRobot Scooba 5800 - Broken