iOffer.com / ioffer is a fraud

i was going to buy something on ioffer, but then i made some research to make sure it wasn't a scam . Turns out it is the bigest scam ever!i am glad i didnt buy anything!!!

Ra

Comments

• Ra
      8th of Feb, 2009

i sooo agree

25th of Feb, 2009

I have bought a lot of things from sellers on ioffer and never had a problem of any sort. The items were all exactly as listed, they came quickly and were usually better than the listing said. You must have heard only from those who like ebay and want to put ioffer out of business. Have had a lot of problems on ebay.

• De
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I have been a victim three times on this site called ioffer.com. They are complete fraudsters. I have placed some items for three times now and today the third parcel turned up this morning, but the criminal sent me a dirty chinese clay pot, wrapped in newspaper and carefully packaged with bubble foams.
    The same way was the 2nd item I was expecting to be delivered. Appearantly, this would have been the same criminal using different ID. In the part of ioffer, when you complain about a dubious criminal, the next thing you will know is that your account will be for long placed under review and your account restricted.

The bottom line is that site- ioffer.com encourage criminals on their site.
    Please stay away from this site completely, they will never get back to you on your complaints, never! phew!!!

• Je
      21st of Apr, 2011

I chose to buy an item through buy it now on iOffer yesterday knowing I wouldn't be able to pay the seller until tonight or tomorrow morning when my wages go through. However, the seller started harassing me for payment after 4 hours of me selecting buy it now. They said it was company policy to only allow people 24 hours in which to pay otherwise they will cancel the transaction and relist the item. The seller's English was very poor but the English in the description was perfect. After reading complaints about iOffer on the Internet, I searched eBay using the seller's exact title of each of their listings and it turns out that they copied every single one of them. Even the pictures were copied. I tried contacting iOffer's "Help Desk" but they were pathetic. Someone finally gave me an obscure answer that wasn't related to my question at all. iOffer is definitely a website to avoid. Thankfully I haven't paid the seller yet and have asked to cancel the transaction.

• Bu
      25th of Dec, 2012

I ordered from ioffer in nov. and yet up till now have not received the item do not order anything from ioffer do not it's a scam big times.