Intuit Turbotax / Inability to communicate with support!
The other day I needed to talk to TurboTax support for help taking advantage of a online discount through bank of America. At the start of the call they ask for your name and email address. That took 12 minutes. They could not listen to the letters I was saying, and say it back to me. My email address is short, 8 characters. I would say each character, say the "as in xxx" after each one, have them repeat it back to me. It took 12 minutes before I gave up and just said, yes, my name is Trabis Oahe. I travel a lot for work, all over the US and in other countries. I speak three languages. I work daily with six people from different parts of India. Its not that I have some crazy southern accent (I am from the pacific Northwest). Why must they use people on the phones that cannot communicate with the language. Next year I will not buy the product. The next year I may call support first and see if they cleaned up their act. Two years to fix your problem Intiut, or you are off my list forever.
More Intuit Turbotax Complaints & Reviews
- TurboTax - What a nightmare! 
- TurboTax - Screwed up direct deposit/irs will now send hard check 
- Turbo Tax Refund Card - Green Dot or CB&T Bank 
- Intuit / Turbotax - Accuracy Guarantee Class Action Suit? 
- TurboTax - Cannot Cancel Account/Horrible Company 
- TurboTax - Income tax online
- TurboTax - online product
- TurboTax - business version - for estates and trusts
- TurboTax - tax service and fees
- TurboTax - turbo tax online