Intex / defective
10' x 30" Summer splash pool assembled and filled 7/2/15. By 7/15/15 one side had bulged out well over 2 feet. The top air ring was a narrow oval and leaks detected. Upon emptying pool, over 20 slits and numerous pin holes were discovered in the bottom of the pool. Photos show where the original 9'5" base of pool had expanded to 11'1" .
My attempt to get a store credit or any satisfaction from Walmart was futile.I was told the 90 day return policy stated on their website did not apply. I was then asked if I'd like to donate it... so I promptly did "donate" it to the manager of Goodyear, AZ Walmart.
I realize that as a 'sale' item it may have been last year's stock, but it was obvious to me that it was defective or stored in the sun. My $69.00+tax just down the drain. NOT good company policy or anything decent to do to a Great-grandmother on SSI. I want a refund.
Damona L. Kucinski 16043 W. Vogel Ave, Goodyear, AZ 85338 Ph [protected] email email@example.com
More Intex Complaints & Reviews
- Intex - Problem with pool pump size! 
- Intex - impeller 
- Intex Air Mattress - air mattress defect 
- Intex 18' X 48& pool - replacement hoses 
- Intex - Poor Product and Customer service 
- Intex Recreation Corporation - metal frame pool liner
- Intex Corp - customer service for online orders
- Intex Recreation Corporation - intex pool/supplies
- Intex Recreation Corporation - intex 15' blowup ring pool
- Intex Recreation Corporation - intex heater