Intex / defective
10' x 30" Summer splash pool assembled and filled 7/2/15. By 7/15/15 one side had bulged out well over 2 feet. The top air ring was a narrow oval and leaks detected. Upon emptying pool, over 20 slits and numerous pin holes were discovered in the bottom of the pool. Photos show where the original 9'5" base of pool had expanded to 11'1" .
My attempt to get a store credit or any satisfaction from Walmart was futile.I was told the 90 day return policy stated on their website did not apply. I was then asked if I'd like to donate it... so I promptly did "donate" it to the manager of Goodyear, AZ Walmart.
I realize that as a 'sale' item it may have been last year's stock, but it was obvious to me that it was defective or stored in the sun. My $69.00+tax just down the drain. NOT good company policy or anything decent to do to a Great-grandmother on SSI. I want a refund.
Damona L. Kucinski 16043 W. Vogel Ave, Goodyear, AZ 85338 Ph [protected] email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Intex Complaints & Reviews
- Intex - Problem with pool pump size! 
- Intex - impeller 
- Intex Air Mattress - air mattress defect 
- Intex 18' X 48& pool - replacement hoses 
- Intex - Poor Product and Customer service 
- Intex Recreation Corporation - pure spa jetted joy tub
- Intex Recreation Corporation - loungers
- Intex Recreation Corporation - pump
- Intex Recreation Corporation - poor customer service
- Intex Recreation Corporation - intex 10' easy set pool