Intex / can't buy replacement parts for my krystal clear saltwater system

United States Review updated:

I have been trying to get replacement o-rings for my Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System since July of 2014. The company is no help whatsoever. They even tried telling me I had never called them before about the problem! This was after repeated phone calls and hours of my time! They told me the part is back ordered. Back ordered since last JULY! I can't use the pool with no clorine. The company will not return any of my emails. Don't buy from this company, you'll be stuck with expensive equipment you can't use when you need replacement parts. They Stink!!!

Po
Jan 31, 2015

Comments

• Na
      1st of Oct, 2010
    Intex - Speaker not working
    intex
    India

I have purchased a Music system from easy day Mall Ghaziabad dt 4/04/2010. Right side’s speaker is not working last too long time when I had gone to intex service center Ghaziabad they have not taken seriously this matter.So I came back without any solve problem. this is too shameful intex service
    naveen rana

• Va
      14th of Feb, 2011
    Intex - UPS 1 kv Marble
    home
    [protected]@gmail.com

My UPS is not working i have given my 1 KV UPS since 6.12.2010. Several time i called but he is not interesting to give my UPS

26th of Aug, 2011

DEAR SIR
    I BOUGHT A INTEX DVD AND SPEAKER WHICH IS 5.1. SO AFTER USING 2MONTHS ITS WAS STOPED AND IT WAS NOT WORKING .AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT I NEED YOUR SERVICE ENDENIEER. SO PLEASE KINDLY ARANGE ANY REPAIRING MAN FOR IT ITS A REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE.
    REGARDS
    NAVDEEP CHHIBBER

26th of Aug, 2011

PLEASE DO IT .OK

29th of Dec, 2012
    Intex - Telivision is not working
    Intex
    India

Hello, i bought a intex ultra slim television in gurgaon.but there is a problem with that so i complained on coustomer service, till today they have changed the tv three times but still problem is not resolve.please help me.contact no 9999089190