Interval International / Harassment

My Time Share is not worth what I currently owe on it. I do however continue to pay my bill monthly. Even though I never miss a payment, Interval International harasses me constantly. They call five or six times a day and email me. I have complained to three supervisors to no avail. The staff is rude beond words. They sold me a bill of goods, a worthless Time Share. I need more people to complain about this horrible company.

Comments

• Tc
      30th of Apr, 2009

First of all "Interval" is not a timeshare, it is an exchange service. Interval allows you to exchange your timeshare usage time for another somewhere else. They are also a membership service with a yearly fee, so if you do not like them don't renew your subscription. Interval charges around $200.00 for a one year membership. If you don't like your Timeshare that is a different story, because now that you own it it's like lifelong luggage that never goes away. Her are some websites for you to learn how to get rid of your timeshare. It's called : Givebacktimeshare.com and Timesharerelief.com. This way you can educate yourself on the pros and cons of timeshare ownership.